- Philips Respironics System One 60 Series
- Philips Respironics DreamStation
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I and II*
- HDM Z1*
- Capacity: 95Wh
- Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
- Rated Input: 12V, 60W (NORMAL), 80W (MAX)
- Rated Output: DC 12V, 6.67A
- USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
- Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
- Case: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
- Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
- Recharge time: 2-3 hours via Respironics DreamStation AC Adapter (charging via other compatible adapters may take longer)
- Warranty: 90 days
Review By Anne G. RPSGT, RST
Registered Sleep Therapist
Registered Polysomnographic Technologist
If you are only going to get one accessory in your lifetime, this should be it! This industrial grade rechargeable lithium-ion cell battery has changed my life. If you are like me, you probably love sleeping and breathing at the same time! There is nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night choking on your own tongue because your power has gone out! This battery can be plugged in in-line with your CPAP so that if the power ever goes out, it just kicks in automatically without you missing a breath. It can also be used as an independent power source for your CPAP and depending on your pressure settings can last for about 2 nights if you turn off your humidifier.
You can charge your Medistrom battery using your CPAP’s regular cable, or you can get a DC adaptor to charge it using a cigarette lighter outlet in your car. You can even get a solar panel for it that folds up light and small for backpacking.
Outside of the fact that this battery keeps me breathing consistently by keeping my CPAP functional regardless of the power situation at my home, the best feature of this battery is the USB outlet on the front of it. That means that you can use this battery not only to keep your CPAP running, but you can also keep your phone or any other USB device up and running! This makes it a perfect multi-functional accessory for any circumstance.
Unlike the original Pilot series batteries, these batteries are only slightly larger than my phone. Weighing in at only 1.3lbs and measuring 6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8”, it fits easily in a purse or back pocket for just about any event.
If I had one criticism of this battery it is that the built-in flashlight is not very bright, but because I can keep my phone charged up, I can use the flashlight on it!
In conclusion, this battery is awesome. You should get one or even two! That way you can have one for your CPAP and one for when you are running about with a low phone battery.
- Pilot-12 Lite Battery
- Output Cable for Philips Respironics DreamStation/System One 60 Series
- Draw-string carry bag
- Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
Excellent equipment, easy to carry, adequate size,