Soft Nasal CPAP Mask
The Respironics Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask offers you a comfortable and secure fit for your sleep apnea therapy needs. Designed to attach easily to your face, the headgear can be worn loosely without sacrificing performance. Best of all, the Wisp doesn't have a forehead attachment, so if you like reading or watching television before you go to bed, this is the mask for you.
Multi-size Cushion Design
The Wisp CPAP Mask's cushion is small and lightweight. The outer silicone membrane barely touches your face. Worried about correct sizing? You'll be able to choose between three different cushions for maximum comfort and fit. This Wisp Nasal Mask comes packaged with a small/medium cushion, a small/medium, and a large cushion,and extra large so you'll be able to choose whichever one that will give you the most comfortable and secure fit.
No Forehead Support
Unlike a good majority of CPAP masks, the Wisp does not come with a forehead support feature. Instead, the mask's straps wrap around the side of your face -- above and below your ears -- and the Wisp comes with a strap for the top of your head to ensure stability and security. You'll be able to read or watch television with an unobstructed view with this design.
The Wisp CPAP mask comes packaged with a lightweight and flexible short tube that can be disconnected easily, so cleaning your Wisp will be quick and painless.
- Choose Your Own Frame - Silicone or Fabric!
- Clear Line of Sight
- Lightweight, Flexible Tubing
Mask Material List :
- Fabric Frame -Nylon, Lycra, Urethane Foam
- Clear Frame - Silicone, Polycarbonate
- Cushion - Silicone, Polycarbonate
- Elbow and Swivel- Polycarbonate
- Short Tube - Thermaoplastic Polyester Elastomer
Respironics intends for you to be comfortable, so don't overtighten your headgear: the top strap will give you a secure fit without you needing to overtighten the mask.
Introduction to the Wisp Nasal Mask
- You said the mask comes with three cushions. Is there a standard cushion?
- The medium/small cushion comes ready to use. You'll have to switch in the large or petite if you wish to use it.
- Can this mask replace any of the discontinued mask?
- Yes, it replaces the Comfort Classic mask.