Innovative CPAP Mask a Leader in Comfort and Performance
Circadiance, which makes all SleepWeaver products, makes some of the most comfortable sleep apnea therapy masks on the market. The SleepWeaver Anew is an all-cloth sleep apnea therapy mask designed with your comfort in mind. Featuring soft straps and a cloth face cushion guarantees a good night's rest.
The SleapWeaver Anew's dual-chamber cloth mask attaches around your nose and above your chin. As you breathe, the cushion inflates, comfortably sealing the mask around your face without the pressure common in plastic masks. Furthermore, the soft and durable cloth contains no edges and is unlikely to leave stretch marks or red blemishes on your face after a night's use.
Circadiance built its headgear to attach around your face, not on your forehead. The soft straps fit snugly on top of your head and around the back of your neck, without scraping against your ears. Adjust the headgear easily for a great fit sure to last the night!
The elbow of the mask rotates 360 degrees, allowing you to sleep on your back or either side. With the Sleepweaver Anew's swiveling capacity it allows you to toss and turn without irritating yourself.
- Cloth Mask - Polyester, Nylon, Elastane
- Headgear - Polyurethane Foam, Nylon, Lycra
- Swivel - Polycarbonate
- Feather Weight Tube - Hytrel and EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate)
- Circadiance warrants that your SleepWeaver Anew Soft Cloth Full Face PAP mask and headgear shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety days from the date of purchase by the initial consumer.
- Latex Free and FDA registered
- Soft Cloth surface is lightweight and great for travel
- 360 degree elbow rotation allows for variety of sleeping positions
- No uncomfortable forehead support
Make sure to pull the straps on your head taut: otherwise the mask may leak.
Fitting, Cleaning, and Maintaining Your Sleep Weaver Anew
I like to sleep on my side: will this mask leak if I do?
The Sleepweaver Anew is the rare CPAP mask that is less likely to leak if you sleep on your side. If you sleep on your side, just place one side of the mask against your pillow for a lasting and effective seal.
Will this device work with any other elbow or AAV?
No, use Sleepweaver's accessories only.
Do you have any cleaning tips for a cloth CPAP mask?
Wash it by hand with warm (not hot) water and soap after every night's use. The headgear can be washed less frequently.