Market Leading CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Amara Full Face Mask with Headgear is one of Respironics' best and lightest CPAP masks. The device comes with an option of a silicone or a gel mask, giving you the freedom to select whichever style contours your face better. The Amara's headgear is everything you'd expect from a Respironics product. The headgear can be adjusted, both at the straps and on your forehead, for a meaningful and practical adjustment. The straps are lightweight and easy to move, making this one of the least obtrusive sleep apnea therapy masks on the market.
Gel or Silicone Cushion
With the Amara, you can pick between two comfortable CPAP cushions. Pick the silicone design for a more traditional CPAP mask fit or a Gel cushion for a comfortable and contoured design sure to fit your face.
Adjustable Forehead Support
Respironics incorporated an adjustable forehead support module into the Amara. The device comes with a fine-glide button which lets you adjust the forehead support depth by small increments for a lasting and effective seal. Keep your mask on tight - all night.
The Amara's headgear is designed to comfortably fit your face without sacrificing performance. There are five headgear sizes to choose from, allowing you to select the best one to fit your face.
- Quiet Exhalation Ports
- Lightweight and Easy to Use
- Flexible Elbow
Users with facial hair tend to prefer the gel mask cushion over the silicone: it's a better texture for ensuring that facial hairs aren't pulled uncomfortably.
Amara Fitting and Adjusting
- Will this mask obstruct my vision?
- You will be able to see the edge of the mask in your peripheral vision, but for the most part, no, it shouldn't disturb you from reading or watching tv.
- Can I change the cushions?
- Yes, you can switch from the silicone to the gel cushion, or vice versa, easily. The mask frame is designed to accommodate both, and different cushion sizes, so you'll be able to pick whichever one works best for you.
|Model||1090200, 1090201, 1090203, 1090204, 1090226, 1090227|
- Full Face Mask: Frame: Polycarbonate, Forehead Pad: Silicone, Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Cushion: Silicone
- Headgear: Urethane Foam, Nylon, Lycra
We have a 30 day mask assurance policy for this! Please let us know within 30 days of your order date and we will apply store credit equal to the amount you paid for the mask to your account. You can use this credit on a different mask. This can be done once every 6 months. If you'd like recommendations or simply a second opinion on a mask, please give us a call at 866-936-3754.