DeVilbiss Heated Humidifier Water Chamber Replacement for IntelliPAP CPAP Machines
Designed for maximum humidity and water heating efficiency, the DeVilbiss Heated Humidifier Water Chamber delivers comfort and simplicity to CPAP users. A clamshell construction allows the chamber to open for easy cleaning, and the stainless steel plate offers rapid heating. DeVilbiss has pioneered a unique chamber design for maximum humidity, resulting in a more efficient system that uses less water while lasting throughout the night, even on the highest heat setting. Made with durable Lexan® plastic, the DeVilbiss Heated Humidifier Water Chamber is designed to deliver quality humidification for years to come.
- Durable - made of Lexan® plastic and designed to last
- Compact Construction - easily fits into humidifier cradle to save space
- Uninterrupted Humidification - holds enough water to last eight hours on the highest heat setting
Clamshell design allows chamber to open for easy cleaning.
Attaching the Humidifier
FAQHow do I wash the water chamber?
You can wash the DeVilbiss Heated Humidifier Water Chamber with warm water and mild dish soap. Dishwasher use is not recommended.How much water does the chamber hold?
This water chamber holds 400ml of water, enough for a full eight hours of sleep on the highest heat setting.Compatibility
Available AccessoriesAlso see these items:
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Disposable Fine Filters
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Car Outlet Adapter
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Washable Foam Pollen Filters
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Integrated Heated Humidifier
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP CPAP Tubing 6'
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Travel Bag
- DeVilbiss SmartLink Products
Good thing I was able to find this replacement water humidifier for my very long had devilbiss machine. Ive been searching for so long and I found it. My old one lasted all the way up until now. It became leaking. I live in Moscow and I was grateful to have it shipped to me here!