Breathe Comfortably with Easy to Use APAP Device
The 3B RESmart Auto is a market leading APAP machine emphasizing comfort, convenience, and performance. The device's five humidity settings come with an option to select your humidity escalation preference for maximum comfort and a relaxed start to your evening. iCode reliably tracks all of your information online, so you'll never be far away from your data, and you can share all of your sleep apnea therapy needs with your physician remotely. You can also use RESmart's iPhone and Android apps to check up on your breathing habits while you're on the go.
Auto Adjusting Pressure
RESmart makes one of the best and easiest to use APAP machines on the market. Taking information from your latest breaths, the device adjusts the pressure level to constantly suit your needs.
Regulate your Comfort
While the 3B Auto self-regulates air pressure while you sleep, RESmart allows you to choose the rate at which pressure is applied. With five available settings, you can start the pressure instantly, or opt to let the device increase pressure gradually over time.
The 3B Auto comes with a heated humidifier with five available humidity settigs, allowing you to pick the right humidity for your sleep apnea therapy needs. Furthermore, the device's split-chamber design also makes the risk of water damage minimal.
RESmart packages the 3B Auto with iCode, their market-leading data management system. The web based iCode requires no installation and comes free with every model. It can be accessed anywhere with an Internet connection, allowing both you and your physician to monitor your sleep apnea therapy whenever necessary. You can also access the data right on your screen for a quick and easy review of your breathing habits.
The 3B Automart comes with several Auto alerts and functions. The device automatically adjusts the humidity setting, and starts and stops treatment as soon as you put on and take off the mask. Additionally, the Power Off alert sounds if power to the device stops during use, and an Auto Leak Alert will let you know if your device is leaking.
- Auto Adjusting Pressure - Adjusts pressure to constantly suit your needs by measuring each individual breath
- Regulate Comfort - Self regulates air pressure, but has 5 selectable rates of pressure
- Heated Humidifier - 5 available humidifier settings, reduces common CPAP irritations improving comfort
- Data Management - Web based data management system that requires no installation and can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection
- Instantaneous Alerts - Includes several auto alerts and functions such as Power Off, Auto Leak Alert, etc.
- Ramp Feature - Starts pressure at lower levels and gently increases pressure to prescribed levels over a period of time
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment - Automatically adapts pressure to varying altitude levels
Access Data with iCode
I've heard this device is heavy: can I still travel with it?
The 3B RESmart Auto is only marginally heavier than a standard full use APAP device. It isn't difficult to carry and it should fit comfortably in any reasonably sized travel bag.
Does iCode still let me track my data at home, even if I don't have Internet?
iCode only works online. Your data will still be stored on the device, however, so you can always have ready access to all information.
No Refunds, Returns or Exchanges on Open Products Except for Warranty Issues or Mask Assurance.