Respshop Prescription Policy
A prescription is required for the purchase of all continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP), Auto CPAP, BiLevel devices, humidifiers, and all masks. Below are the requirements for a complete prescription. Having all the required information will speed up your order fulfilment. When a prescription is required for purchase, the graphic to the right will be displayed, along with the toll free fax number to which the prescription should be sent.
No prescriptions required for Some Products
There are lots of products you can purchase without prescription. You can find the complete here: No prescription required.
Checklist for submitting your prescription
- You can fax your prescription to 866-936-3730, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will automatically match up your prescription with your order
- Prescriptions must be issued by a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the United States
- If purchasing a CPAP, make sure that the prescribed pressure setting is clearly visible on the prescription
- If purchasing an Auto-CPAP, make sure that the prescribed pressure range is specified (e.g. 5-20 cm/h20)
- If purchasing a BiLevel, make sure the IPAP (high pressure) and the EPAP (low pressure) are indicated along with the contact information for your physician
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us