A prescription is required for the purchase of all continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP), Auto CPAP, BiLevel devices, humidifiers, and all masks. Below are the requirements for a complete prescription. Having all the required information will speed up your order fulfilment. When a prescription is required for purchase, the graphic to the right will be displayed, along with the toll free fax number to which the prescription should be sent.
Don't have a prescription for CPAP Machines?
We require a prescription for all CPAP machines. You can purchase a home sleep test from us if you never had one.
No prescriptions required for Some Products
There are many products you can purchase without a prescription. You can find the complete list here: Buying a CPAP Mask Without Prescription.
Checklist for submitting your prescription
- You can fax your prescription to 866-936-3730, or email it to [email protected]
- We will automatically match up your prescription with your order
- Prescriptions must be issued by a doctor licensed to practice medicine in the United States
- If purchasing a CPAP, make sure that the prescribed pressure setting is clearly visible on the prescription
- If purchasing an Auto-CPAP, make sure that the prescribed pressure range is specified (e.g. 5-20 cm/h20)
- If purchasing a BiLevel, make sure the IPAP (high pressure) and the EPAP (low pressure) are indicated along with the contact information for your physician
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us