Respshop.com offers CPAP machine repair service on select models of ResMed, Respironics, DeVilbiss and Fisher Paykel CPAP Machines.
CPAP MACHINE REPAIR DOES NOT COVER INTERNATIONAL ISSUED MACHINES
$100 Processing Fee for CPAP Machine Repair Service
The initial $100 processing fee provides a full machine diagnostic and repair quote as well as shipping. The $100 can then be used towards the purchase of a new CPAP machine
if the CPAP machine repair can not be processed or the cost is not effective for the owner.
If the machine diagnosis shows it is repairable, there will be labor and parts charge for the repair. Before we start to fix the machine, we will send you a quote. We will need your consent before we fix the machine.
Call or Email us a Description of your CPAP Machine Issues for Repair
To expedite your Respironics CPAP machine repair service please call @ 1-866-936-3754 or email: [email protected] Include information regarding your CPAP device name/model and a description of the issues the machine is experiencing.
Repair Service - Machine Coverage
- ResMed S9 Series CPAP Machine Repair
- ResMed AirSense 10 Series CPAP Machine Repair
- Respironics PR System One 50 Series CPAP Machine Repair with 2.XX blower*
- Respironics PR System One 60 Series CPAP Machine Repair
- Respironics DreamStation
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP CPAP Machine Repair
* 2.XX blower is located on the serial number label at the bottom of the machine.
Warranty: 1 year - only for newly replaced parts