Zopec EXPLORE 5700 CPAP & BiPAP Travel Battery (up to 3 nights)
The Zopec Explore 5700 Universal CPAP Battery is an ideal travel companion for RV trips, long-haul flights, and camping. It has a long battery life of 16 to 24 hours, depending on the CPAP/BiPAP settings and whether or not a heated humidifiers and/or heated tube is used. In addition to powering your CPAP machine, this versatile battery can also charge personal electronic devices such as laptops, cameras, phones, tablets, and gaming consoles via its two USB-A and one USB-C ports.
This battery comes with a 45W car charger (via 12V car cigarette lighter socket) for quick charging on-the-go, as well as an AC wall charger. The Explore 5700 can also be charged off-the-grid with the Zopec Medical PHOTONS 40 Lite SMART Solar Charger. The Zopec Explore 5700 CPAP Battery is compliant with FAA and TSA regulations, making it suitable for air travel.
It's worth noting that this CPAP battery is eligible for reimbursement through FSA and HSA programs, making it an even more affordable solution for those who rely on CPAP machines for better sleep.
The Explore 5700 Travel Battery is compatible with select BiPAP machines such as the ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto and the Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Auto. We do not recommend using the battery with these BiPAP modes: BiPAP ASV, BiPAP ST and BiPAP ST-A.
The Explore 5700 Battery is compatible with all CPAP machines regardless of brand or model. Any CPAP machine that can be plugged into a 110V AC wall outlet is compatible with this battery. Please see below for examples of compatible CPAP machines.
- ResMed: S8 Series, S9 Series, AirSense 10 Series, AirMini, AirSense 11 Series
- Philips Respironics: System One 60 (including REMstar models) and 50 Series, DreamStation, DreamStation 2
- Devilbiss: IntelliPAP I and II Series
- Apex Medical: XT and iCH II Series
- Breas: Z1 and Z2 Series
- Resvent: iBreeze Series
- React Health (previously 3B Medical): Luna G3 and G2 Series
- Transcend: Micro, Transcend 3 and Transcend 365
- Fisher & Paykel: ICON Series, ICON+ Series, and SleepStyle Series
Zopec Explore 5700 Battery Run Time Chart
Important Information Before First Use
- Charge the battery overnight (~8 hours) until 100% charged (full LED lights or "F") before first use. Initial charge takes longer as the battery capacity counter is being reset. Charging time will be shorter after the initial charge.
- The battery will have longest run time WITHOUT using a heated humidifier and a heated hose. Battery run time decreases by 70-80% when a heated humidifier and heated tube is used. It takes a lot of power to evaporate water!