12V/24V to 24V DC Converter for ResMed AirSense, AirStart, and AirCurve CPAP and VPAP
The DC Converter (from 12V/24V DC to 24V DC) 90W is intended for use with ResMed's new AirSense, AirStart and AirCurve devices. The converter connects your machine to a twelve volt or twenty-four volt battery power source, including the charger found in most boats, cars, and recreational vehicles. The converter will power your device even while you're using your heated humidifier.
The DC Converter should only be used with your new AirSense, AirStart or AirCurve device. Using this cord with an older machine, including previous ResMed models, may damage your device or the cord itself.
Cigarette Style Power Outlets
The DC Converter is compatible with all cigarette style power outlets, as well as any other socket capable of charging a DC converter. This flexibility allows you to travel with your CPAP without arduous restrictions.
- Powers Your CPAP Remotely
- Capable of Connecting to External Battery, either 12v or 24v DC
- Small and Lightweight
Assemble your components in the following steps:
- Connect the alligator clips of your cable adapter to the appropriate terminals on your stand-alone, deep-cycle battery. Be sure to properly align the positive and negative clips to the appropriate terminals on the battery.
- Plug the DC-source plug from your ResMed DC-to-DC converter into the DC power outlet on the cable adapter attached to your battery.
- Connect the device power cord from the DC-to-DC converter into the power port of your ResMed CPAP machine.
- Length of DC Cord: 9 feet 5 inches (approx.)
- Length of Alligator Clips and Cord: 2 ft
- Fuse Rating: 20A
- DC Power Consumption: 51 Watts; 106 Watts Peak
Will this work with the AirSense for Her too?
Yes, it is compatible with all AirSense models.
Note: The Converter is not compatible with the Power Station II Battery Pack.
(The DC cable for the Power Station II is avaliable, 37343).
- DC Converter
- 12v DC Adapter Cable with Alligator Clips
- Instructions Booklet
Product is solid. My only issue was that it took a very long time to show up after my credit card was charged. After a call to customer service, an injury was initiated. Seems that the item was out of stock even though the web indicated otherwise. Item arrived today. Start to finish, plus one phone call was 14 days. Overall, not as fast as I had hope for, but it did arrive. As represented. So, only 3 stars as the order process failed. To their credit, customer service did solve the problem. But only because i inquired. Charging my credit card and not shipping is not right.
The biggest problem with the battery pack was lack of having the owner manual link. Once I received the link it works great. The other item to realize, which might be intuitive but wasnt to me, is you use your CPAP power cord in conjunction with the adapter to charge your battery. Loved this for RVng without having power.
Have not tried it out yet... I t certainly looks good
I was wary of paying the listed price for an adapter, which I assumed would be like other ones around the house. In fact, this is a robust and hefty unit which is probably worth the money. It certainly will not fit in a purse or handbag. It is a simple matter to get a deep-cycle battery or two and a perpetual charger and have a system which will run at least all night and maybe longer. Our longest outage so far has been three days, and that is what I planned for, with two batteries. I bought a small NOCO charger from another vendor. AT ALL TIMES AVOID ACCIDENTALLY CROSSING THE BATTERY TERMINALS. This warning should be more prominent in association with this wiring set.