- 65W DC Converter Exclusively for ResMed AirMini
- Powers the AirMini from a 12V or 24V DC Car, Boat or RV Battery
- Connects to a Vehicle Cigarette Lighter Socket
The 65W AirMini DC Converter allows you to power your AirMini Auto Travel CPAP from a vehicle cigarette lighter socket (12V or 24V DC power source) in a car, boat, or RV equipped with a suitable battery.
This DC converter is designed exclusively for the ResMed AirMini.
1. Position the converter on a level surface, with the ResMed logo facing up.
2. Plug the converter connector ( part A in the figure below) into the machine power inlet/DC input socket (B)
3. Plug the converter adapter plug (C) into the vehicle cigarette lighter socket. The light (D) will glow green when it powers on. If the battery is low, the light will glow amber. If the battery is too low to operate the machine, the converter and light will turn off.
Length (connector to connector): 9.8 ft (3 m)
Fuse rating: 12A/250V
Fuse type: slow blow, high breaking capacity
AC Input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz 115V, 400Hz
DC Input: 12V/24V 8/4A
DC Output: 24V, 2.71A
Operating temperature: +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C)
Operating humidity: 10 to 95% RH non-condensing
Operating altitude: sea level to 8,500’ (2,591 m); air pressure range 1013 hPa (1013 cmH2O) to 738 hPa (738 cmH2O)
Storage and transport temperature: -13°F to +158°F (-25°C to +70°C)
Power consumption: 6.3W, peak is 27W
Storage and transport humidity: 5 to 95% RH non-condensing
Design life: 5 years
1x AirMini 65W DC Converter