CPAP Extended Battery Module for HDM Z1/Z2
HDM's Battery Module fits into their Z1/Z2 CPAP Machine. Holding the battery, the module allows the device to be powered for at least eight hours without access to electricity. Part of the world's best travel CPAP machine.
**IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR MACHINE PRIOR TO 06/2018 YOU WILL NEED TO UPGRADE THE POWERSHELL THROUGH HDM HDM Power Shell upgrade
Double The Capacity
With the extended battery, this powershell has twice capacity as the original overnight battery.
Run Time is 8.9 hours (at 20cm)
Makes a Great Backup or Replacement
If you lose the module for your Z1/Z2, or if you simply want a back up, this replacement will seamlessly work with your CPAP device.
- Makes a Great Replacement
- Travel Friendly: Will Fit in Your Palm!
Attaches to the Z1/Z2 CPAP machine easily.
The battery will not charge if the temperature is over 80 degrees Fahrenheit. This is a safety feature of the lithium battery. A fully depleted battery take sup to 10 hours to charge. Connect all three components when charging the battery: AC Adapter is plugged in to the PowerShell and wall outlet, the Z1/Z2 is inserted in the PowerShell, with the Z1/Z2 on standby mode.
Advise from HDM after charging your PowerShell:
- Disconnect the battery from the PowerShell after a full charge to prevent the battery from slowly draining within a 2-3 day period.
- The battery needs to be charged for 10-12 hours to ensure a full charge.
- The bars of battery life on the LCD screen need to be full, and not blinking.
- The PowerShell battery will not charge while it is operating the Z1/Z2 for treatment. The battery must be charged between treatments.
Z1 Travel CPAP Machine with PowerShell and Overnight Battery!
Does the module come with its own replacement battery as well?
No. Replacement batteries can be purchased if you want to have a back up with your Z1 power module, but this item only comes with a single battery. Battery weight is 1.5 lbs.
- PowerShell Battery Cradle
- Extended battery with Shuttle
hey guys, isn't the z1 battery just 4 Li-ion batteries (18650 made by panasonic sold for $5USD each)
Why do you want $400 for a $20 item?