Transcend 3 Auto Mini CPAP - The world’s most versatile portable CPAP
The Transcend 3 miniCPAP maintains the small, lightweight build you've come to expect in a CPAP machine with upgraded features like a modern design, a flat silicone base for better stabilization, and a swivel nozzle for a better CPAP experience.
About the size of a soda can, and weighing just a pound, the Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ is extremely easy to pack and carry on your next trip. It’s FAA-approved so you can sleep comfortably on a plane. And you can add a battery pack that’s about the size of a deck of cards for unlimited CPAP therapy.
- Auto Mode: On
- Pressure Range: 4 - 20 cm H2O
- EZEX: Off
- Ramp: Off
- Small, light and portable for easy travel
- 30-night risk free trial and optional extended warranty
- FAA approved for in-flight use
- Compatible with any mask and standard 22 mm connector
- 3-year warranty
- Superior Pressure Relief - Replicates normal breathing pattern to providing maximum comfort
- Portability - Smallest CPAP on the market, with a total weight of less than 1lb
- Easy to Use Software - Enables easy transference of therapy data to PC for analyzing
- Ramp Feature - Starts therapy at lower pressure levels and gently increase to prescribed pressure over time
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment - Automatically adapts pressure to varying altitudes
Your rental will come with the Transcend 3 Auto CPAP machine, machine power supply, standard air filter, standard plastic tubing.
CPAP masks are sold separately.
Subject: Review of Transcend 3 Auto miniCPAP
It was first of a shock in regards to the noise the mini makes compared to my larger Resmed machine I kept wearing if for a week and got use to it since it does not have auto turn off and I get up at night to use the bathroom a lot.. I will ask my traveling companions regarding the noise once we go on our trip in June.. I figure it is not as noisy as the air conditioner in most hotels