You may also like
Transcend 3 Auto Mini CPAP Rental
The world’s most versatile portable CPAP
The Transcend 3 miniCPAP maintains the small, lightweight build you've come to expect in a CPAP machine with upgraded features like a modern design, a flat silicone base for better stabilization, and a swivel nozzle for a better CPAP experience.
About the size of a soda can, and weighing just a pound, the Transcend 3 miniCPAP™ is extremely easy to pack and carry on your next trip. It’s FAA-approved so you can sleep comfortably on a plane. And you can add a battery pack that’s about the size of a deck of cards for unlimited CPAP therapy.
- Auto Mode: On
- Pressure Range: 4 - 20 cm H2O
- EZEX: Off
- Ramp: Off
- Small, light, and portable for easy travel
- 30-night risk-free trial and optional extended warranty
- FAA approved for in-flight use
- Compatible with any mask and standard 22 mm connector
- 3-year warranty
- Superior Pressure Relief - Replicates normal breathing pattern to provide maximum comfort
- Portability - Smallest CPAP on the market, with a total weight of less than 1lb
- Easy to Use Software - Enables easy transference of therapy data to PC for analyzing
- Ramp Feature - Starts therapy at lower pressure levels and gently increases to prescribed pressure over time
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment - Automatically adapts pressure to varying altitudes
Your rental will come with the Transcend 3 Auto CPAP machine, machine power supply, standard air filter, and standard plastic tubing.
CPAP masks are sold separately.
Subject: Review of Transcend 3 Auto miniCPAP
It was first of a shock in regards to the noise the mini makes compared to my larger Resmed machine I kept wearing if for a week and got use to it since it does not have auto turn off and I get up at night to use the bathroom a lot.. I will ask my traveling companions regarding the noise once we go on our trip in June.. I figure it is not as noisy as the air conditioner in most hotels
Subject: Transcend 3 Auto miniCPAP Renta;
I rented the Transcend 3, and for the most part it was okay, It did shut off on me at night and one night it shut off three times. It wasn't because the mask wasn't on properly and didn't get a good seal. When I got up to use the bathroom and took the mask off it never shut off. The noise level was loud be I used ear plugs. I am going to try and rent the Resmed mini for the next trip
Is there any way to make this machine less noisy? It is a great size and the multiple plug adapters is very useful but the noise this machine makes literally wakes me up.
Transcend 3 miniCPAP Auto
Multi-plug universal Power Supply - 3 plug adapters
Travel Bag with compartments