Philips DreamStation 2 AutoPAP with Humidifier for Rent
Released in April 2021. Philips DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced is designed with your comfort and ease in mind. It is designed to provide operational efficiencies and a simplified user experience, including a flexible setup, a fully integrated humidifier, and modem, advanced comfort features, and patient management tools.
- Stay connected with integrated cell modem and Bluetooth.
- Simplified setup process for enhanced convenience.
- Achieve precision mask fitting for better therapy results.
- Enhanced patient engagement for improved treatment outcomes.
- Color touchscreen for easy navigation through menu settings.
- Stay comfortable with integrated compact humidifier and heated tubing temperature control.
- Ease into therapy with Ramp Plus for a comfortable starting pressure.
- Customize comfort settings while therapy is running with three adjustable options.
- Mode: Auto-CPAP
- Pressure Range: 4 CM H2O
- SmartStart: Off
- Ramp Time: 30 minutes
- Ramp Start Pressure: Off, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 cm H?O
- Bluetooth: On
- Humidification: off
- Heated Tubing Temperature Level (optional): off
In The Package
- DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP machine
- Water Tub
- Device Power Supply
- Standard Air Filter
- Standard Plastic Tubing
CPAP masks are sold separately.
Subject: Really needed this
After my machine was recalled by Phillips over a year ago and still not repair or replacement, I begin to suffer more without a cpap. I just happened upon this company while searching for something else. I have been enjoying the machine. The procees was quick and easy.
I have one complaint , machine had an odor, not totally offensive but smelled like where it had been stored or something . I didnt care for that at all! Also , wish debit cards could be used intead of only credit cards as security for the machine but other than those , Im really happy. Shipping was lightning fast!
Subject: Temporary rental CPAP to replace my CPAP which is on recall
I found the machine fairly easy to assemble and run. It seems to do as well as my old CPAP. The only objection I have found is that you have to take the two sections apart to check on the water tank. All I had to do on my old one was to lift a lid and look in. But it is not a big deal. We are talking about a few seconds longer rather then minutes to check on the water.
Subject: Dream Station 2
The Dream Station 2 is an excellent CPAP machine. It is much quieter than the previous Dream Station machine that I had. It is more compact and easier to travel with. I recommend it without reservation .
Subject: Dreamstation 2
So far so good. I little different than my original Dreamstation.
It's quieter for sure. The process to get the Rental was very good.
Customer Service was very helpful.
Subject: Dreamstation 2
Absolutely love this machine. Very easy to set up and use.
Humidity is set on 5.