CoughAssist T70 is a mechanical insufflation & ex-sufflation device designed to noninvasive clear secretions from the lungs by simulating a natural cough. Similar to a normal deep breath, CoughAssist gradually applies positive air pressure (insufflation) to obtain a large volume of air within the lungs. The device then quickly reverses the flow of air by shifting to negative air pressure (ex-sufflation). The resulting high expiratory flow helps mobilize secretions out of the airway as a deep, natural cough would do.
- User friendly interface with automatic as well as manual modes
- Cough Track Sensitivity to enhance natural breathing patterns
- Multiple power options for added convenience (AC, DC, and external lithium ion batteries)
- Clinical reporting and evaluation using DirectView software
- Non-invasive therapy air delivery for added comfort and lesser risk
- Convenient carrying bag
- Compact, lightweight (less than 9 pounds) and portable
- Foot pedals and Oximetry accessories
Your rental will come with the CoughAssist T70 device, mask system (your chosen size), power supply, filter, 6ft patient circuit, and mask adapter.