ResMed AirSense 11 Auto CPAP Compliance and Therapy Reporting Service
Is This You?
- Are you new to CPAP therapy and know nothing about your machine set up?
- Are you a tech-savvy who wants to know what the numbers represent on your sleep data?
- You just can't get your machine setting/mask fitting right for a good night's sleep
- Do you have a sleep clinic that is following your therapy regularly to ensure a successful sleep therapy?
- Do you need to send your sleep data to Department of Transportation but don't have access?
Why Do You Need This Service?
It is important to know that if you are finding that your CPAP therapy isn’t working exactly how you would like it to or it feels uncomfortable - things can be done.
The goal of Respshop CPAP Compliance and Therapy Reporting Service is to ensure you are in the good hands for a successful sleep apnea treatment. Our professional team of experienced CPAP specialists consists of Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (certified by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists) and Registered Sleep Therapist (certified by the American Board of Sleep Medicine). We will take care of your CPAP needs.
You will be assigned to a Registered Sleep Therapist (certified by the American Board of Sleep Medicine) who will be available to you via phone or email for any questions that come up during your treatment. They can turn your sleep data into actionable insights. These insights will allow us to make fast, informed decisions for more personalized care and reduce unplanned clinic visits for our customers.
Please Visit Our Service Page For More Information
- Unlimited Sleep Therapy and Compliance Reporting
- CPAP & Sleep Consultation Appointments with a Pro
- Unlimited Remote CPAP Troubleshoot Assistance
- Annual CPAP Replenishment Package
- Extended Mask Assurance - 60-Nights (was 30 nights)
Subject: Scheduled twice, but never got a phone call or contact
I got my CPAP machine ok, but don't bother with this service, basically just throwing money into the fire pit
I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service. I do see notes on your chart that we did try contacting you twice and a voice message was left by Ashley and Pam from our medical team. We also have you scheduled for June 12th for another follow up to check in. You are also able to call us anytime with questions or concerns regarding your CPAP should you miss us. I would suggest calling in to make sure we have your correct phone number and email. Feel free to call us at 1866 936 3754.
I have seen five different doctors during the last ten years and none of them have been able to help me with my severe obstructive sleep apnea (lab studies of 80 AHI). I purchased a ResMed AirSense 11, full face mask, and the ResMed AirSense 11 Auto CPAP Compliance and Therapy Reporting Service from Respshop. I’ve spoken with Anh a few times, and she is by far the best medical professional I have talked to about my sleep apnea. After following her recommendations, I was finally able to sleep through the night with my full face mask on. I woke up without a headache and dry mouth for the first time in as long as I can remember. The ResMed AirSense 11 Auto CPAP Compliance and Therapy Reporting Service is easily the medical investment I have ever made. Highly recommended.