Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Resources
New to CPAP? Read our guide to CPAP machines.
- New CPAP User Purchase Guide
- Everthing About Travel CPAP
- Sleep Apnea Study
- Do I Have Sleep Apnea Signs Symptoms
- CPAP Maintainance Guide
- Central vs. Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Dealing with Sleep Apnea During Pregnancy
- The Benefits of CPAP Rentals
- CPAP Cleaning Tips - How to Clean your CPAP
- How Adding a Chin Strap Can Improve your CPAP's Effectiveness
- Why You Should Use a Humidifier
- Coping with Change for CPAP Patients
- Are CPAP Machines Covered By Insurance
- History of CPAP
- What CPAP Mask is Best for Me
- CPAP for Her
- The Importance of a Personal Oximeter
- The Insomnia Effect
- CPAP for Beginners
- CPAP Machine Buying Guide
- CPAP Mask Buying Guide
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sleep Studies But Were Afraid to Ask
- Five Reasons to Pick the DreamStation Go Over the AirMini
- Humidity Matters: The Science of Why
- CPAP During Illness
- Equipment Cleaning: Wash Away Germs and Dirt
Sleep apnea and other sleep disorders are estimated to affect as many as 40 million people in the United States alone. Lack of sufficient rest is becoming a huge problem, not just for the individuals affected but for their families and society as a whole. A good night's sleep is important to good health, just like good nutrition and regular exercise. Left untreated, sleep apnea and other sleep disorders can lead to serious health issues such as high blood pressure and diabetes, not to mention untold lost work hours and traffic fatalities.
Fortunately, there are solutions available to those afflicted with sleep apnea and other sleep disorders caused by improperly functioning airways. Coming on the market in the 1980s, continuous positive airway pressure or CPAP machines, have revolutionized the treatment of these problems. Like all technology, these machines just keep getting better, more effective and easier to use.
If you or someone you care about suffers from sleep apnea or some other sleep disorder, there is no reason to suffer in silence. RespShop has put together this page of CPAP resources along with an extensive blog to help you learn about your options. Click on the links below to learn about CPAP machines for beginners, helping CPAP patients and other issues. If you have questions after reading, contact us via our toll-free phone number, email, instant chat or our online question form. We are here to help, and our knowledgeable staff members will give you answers you can trust.