Utilize your ResMed Power Station II with the ResMed S9 Series DC Cable
The ResMed S9™ Series DC Cable is an essential accessory when you plan to connect the ResMed S9 CPAP or VPAP device to the Power Station II. Take note that the power station battery cannot be charged without using this cable. The Power Station II is a versatile external power source that lets you operate the ResMed S9 CPAP or VPAP device on single or dual batteries. Using this power option allows you to continue your therapy even without a convenient electrical outlet to plug into, such as when you go camping. The Power Station II is also a good alternative for those who have erratic power supply or during a power failure event.
Compatible Devices for the ResMed Power Station II
- S9 VPAP™ Auto BiLevel Machine
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with H5i Heated Humidifier
- S9 Escape™ Auto CPAP Machine with H5i
- S9 Escape™ CPAP Machine with H5i
- S9 Elite™ CPAP Machine
- S9 AutoSet™ for Her CPAP Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier
© ResMed 2016 Used with Permission.