The SeQual Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator is CAIRE’s proven, reliable, single-oxygen solution with 24/7 capabilities. Just under two feet tall, this transportable oxygen concentrator is fully functional on DC power, including the ability to recharge the battery and the availability of all flow rates – continuous and pulse flow – in the car.
The SeQual Eclipse 5 delivers continuous settings up to 3 LPM as well as the highest pulse dose of any transportable oxygen concentrator with settings 1–9. With its advanced clinical features and high pulse settings, the SeQual Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator is capable of supporting almost all oxygen users regardless of their oxygen prescription or disease state.
Patients love the SeQual Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator because:
- 5.4 hours of battery life at 2 pulse and 2 hours of battery life 2 LPM continuous flow.
- 18.4 lbs. with battery and cart installed.
- Removable rollling cart with telescoping handle for easy one-handed adjustment.
- Works on AC power supply and DC automotive power supply - take it anywhere and charge it.
- Battery will re-charge in car at 2.0 LPM or less.
- Llimited 3 Year Warranty on concentrator - 1 year parts and battery
- Highest pulse dose of any oxygen concentrator
- Automaticall adjusts to users breath rate
- Replaces the SeQual Eclipse 3 POC
Continuous Flow: 0.05 to 3.0 liters per minute (LPM),
settings between 0.5 to 3 LPM with increment of 0.5
Pulse Dose: 16 to 0.192 milliliters (mL) at 20 breaths per minute,
settings between 1 and 9
AutoSAT technology: maintains an FiO2 by adjusting to the patient’s respiratory rate
- Setting 1 = 44 Watts Pulse; 53 Watts Continuous
- Setting 2 = 54 Watts Pulse; 83 Watts Continuous
- Setting 3 = 64 Watts Pulse; 143 Watts Continuous
- Setting 4 = 75 Watts Pulse
- Setting 5 = 85 Watts Pulse
- Setting 6 = 95 Watts Pulse
Return on warranty issues only.