Our selection of home oxygen concentrators offers the most sophisticated features in quiet, durable units. Unlike older units, modern oxygen concentrators are considerably lighter - some weighing just 30 lbs. Depending on the model you purchase, some of the top-of-the-line features you will find include:
- Near silent decibel levels
- Incredible power efficiency
- Low-maintenance upkeep features such as self-cleaning filters
- Back-lined flow-meter that provides accurate viewing and proper settings
- Locking flow and overdraw protection
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Casters that make them easily moveable from room to room.
Our concentrators are filled with safety features to give you peace of mind. Just a sampling of some of the reassuring safety measures included in many of our units include an alarm system that alerts users to a power failure, high and low pressure, high temperature, no flow and low concentration (with optional oxygen monitor). Many also use a Smart Start feature that eliminates the hassle of service calls due to blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers. In the event of a power outage, the flow of oxygen will not stop. You can rest assured that you will always have access to your prescribed oxygen therapy.
Our user-friendly home oxygen concentrators are easy to set and control. Even for first time oxygen users, setting the oxygen flow is fast and stress free.