The SeQual Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator is CAIRE’s proven, reliable, single-oxygen solution with 24/7 capabilities. Just under two feet tall, this transportable oxygen concentrator is fully functional on DC power, including the ability to recharge the battery and the availability of all flow rates – continuous and pulse flow – in the car. This would be the perfect to get if you're looking for an Eclipse. It is a portable oxygen concentrator that comes up with a wide range of both continuous flow and pulse dose oxygen settings. This is the utmost device for all oxygen dependent who demand an extensive range of liters per minute.
The main body of the cart is light and slim, and there are wheels to be able to make the navigation and maneuver easy. When you are sitting still, it can be easily folded up for transport because of the telescoping handle which allows you to push it down out of the way.
AutoSAT Pulse Doses
Eclipse 5's AutoSAT technology adjusts oxygen production automatically to match oxygen demands as your respiratory rate as it changes -- increasing or decreasing -- naturally during the day. So, if you breathe faster, the Eclipse 5 will increase oxygen production to maintain a consistent pulse dose volume for every breath you take. When your breathing slows back down the Eclipse will automatically reduce production in order to save energy for when you need it most.
The SeQual Eclipse 5 delivers continuous settings up to 3 LPM as well as the highest pulse dose of any transportable oxygen concentrator with settings 1–9. With its advanced clinical features and high pulse settings, the SeQual Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator is capable of supporting almost all oxygen users regardless of their oxygen prescription or disease state.
The AC and DC adapters of the SeQual Eclipse 5 Oxygen Concentrator is compact and well-built than the Eclipse 3, so it will take up less space as you travel from one place to another. By means of that, the concentrator will be fully-conditioned and able to be charged and work safely and simultaneously as you go. This saves a lot of time and battery life when you demand for it.
The Eclipse 5's battery will take over automatically when you unplug the concentrator from an external power source and each power cartridge will last up to 5 hours between charges. Batteries can easily be switched out with spares to extend your time away from a fixed power source; and power cartridges WILL recharge automatically when the Eclipse is plugged into any external power supply like an AC or DC outlet.
- 5.4 hours of battery life at 2 pulse and 2 hours of battery life 2 LPM continuous flow.
- 18.4 lbs. with battery and cart installed.
- Removable rolling cart with telescoping handle for easy one-handed adjustment.
- Works on AC power supply and DC automotive power supply - take it anywhere and charge it.
- Battery will re-charge in car at 2.0 LPM or less.
- Limited 3 Year Warranty on concentrator - 1 year parts and battery
- Highest pulse dose of any oxygen concentrator
- Automatically adjusts to users breath rate
- Replaces the SeQual Eclipse 3 POC
- Three rise time options: Slow, Medium, and Fast with three adjustable pulse dose sensitivity settings
- Ease of Accessibility to removable battery with a new contemporary mobile cart structure
- Enhanced internal system will expand unit dependability
- FAA approved
- Continuous Flow: 0.05 to 3.0 liters per minute (LPM),
settings between 0.5 to 3 LPM with increment of 0.5
- Pulse Dose: 16 to 0.192 milliliters (mL) at 20 breaths per minute,
settings between 1 and 9
- AutoSAT technology: maintains an FiO2 by adjusting to the user’s respiratory rate
- Setting 1 = 44 Watts Pulse (up to 5.4 hours); 53 Watts Continuous (up to 3.7 hours)
- Setting 2 = 54 Watts Pulse (up to 5.1 hours); 83 Watts Continuous (up to 2.0 hours)
- Setting 3 = 64 Watts Pulse (up to 4.9 hours); 143 Watts Continuous (up to 1.3 hours)
- Setting 4 = 75 Watts Pulse (up to 4 hours); Continuous N/A
- Setting 5 = 85 Watts Pulse (up to 3.7 hours); Continuous N/A
- Setting 6 = 95 Watts Pulse (up to 3.5 hours); Continuous N/A
- Setting 7 = Pulse (up to 2.5 hours); Continuous N/A
- Setting 8 = Pulse (up to 2 hours); Continuous N/A
- Setting 9 = Pulse (up to 1.7 hours); Continuous N/A
Return on warranty issues only.