You may also like
The Philips rechargeable lithium-ion battery is designed for use with all InnoSpire Mini & Mini Elite Portable Nebulizer Compressor Systems. It is a great option for people who want to take their aerosol treatments on the go.
This battery can be recharged using your InnoSpire Mini Nebulizer's AC (wall) Power Cord or 12V DC Power Adapter.
The smart indicator lights are convenient to indicate the current charge status.
- Blink orange: indicates the battery's charge is low, it is time to recharge
- Steady orange: when charging
- Steady green: when the battery is fully charged or in use
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity 1800 mAh
- Battery Size 4.5 x 3.5 x 0.8 Inches (Approx)
- Battery Weight 0.4 Lbs (Approx)
- Battery Run Time (Avg) 90 Minutes
- Recharge Time 6 Hours (Typical Per Battery)
- Battery Life 250 Cycles (Average)
Note: Do not charge the battery when it is attached to the compressor. Store in a cool dry place. For complete instructions please review the documentation that came with your equipment.
|Battery Duration||(Avg) 90 Minutes|
|Battery Recharge||6 Hours (Typical Per Battery)|
|Weight with Battery||0.4 Lbs (Approx)|
1 x rechargeable battery
Share your review with our customers and earn $2.00 worth of points!
Have a question on this item? Ask here and we will answer it in 12-24 hours, usually in a few business hours! Questions and answers will appear here after we answer. You may also have email notifications.
Why did my battery die totally within the 3 years of placing my order. I feel as though its still under warranty since it was purchased less than 3 years got in 5/20/2020?
Hello, the average life of this battery is 250 Cycles. Batteries only have 1 year warranty.
Asked on 02/09/2023
Displaying 1 to 1 (of 1 questions)
Result Pages: 1