You may also like
SleepWeaver Anew Soft Cloth CPAP Mask - Open Box
Circadiance, which makes all SleepWeaver products, makes some of the most comfortable sleep apnea therapy masks on the market including soft cloth masks, which are unique and different from the traditional plastic masks. The SleepWeaver Anew is an all-cloth material, sleep apnea therapy mask designed with your comfort in mind. Featuring soft straps and a cloth face cushion guarantees a good night's sleep.
The SleepWeaver Anew's dual-chamber cloth mask attaches around your nose and above your chin and creates a secure seal. As you breathe, the cushion inflates, comfortably sealing the mask around your face without the pressure that is common in plastic and silicone masks. Furthermore, the soft and durable cloth contains no edges and is unlikely to leave stretch marks or red blemishes on your face after a night's use.
Circadiance built its headgear to attach around your face, not on your forehead. The soft straps fit snugly on top of your head and around the back of your neck, without scraping against your ears. The easy-to-adjust headgear on this full-face mask makes it easy for a perfect fit, that is sure to last the night!
The elbow of the mask rotates 360 degrees, allowing CPAP users to sleep on their back or either side. With the Sleepweaver Anew's swiveling capacity it allows you to toss and turn without irritating yourself.
- Cloth Mask - Polyester, Nylon, Elastane
- Headgear - Polyurethane Foam, Nylon, Lycra
- Swivel - Polycarbonate
- Feather Weight Tube - Hytrel and EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate)
- Circadiance warrants that your SleepWeaver Anew Soft Cloth Full Face PAP mask and headgear shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety days from the date of purchase by the initial consumer.
- Latex Free and FDA registered
- Soft Cloth surface is lightweight and great for travel
- 360-degree elbow rotation allows for a variety of sleeping positions
- No uncomfortable forehead support
- Offered in three different sizes (small, medium, and large) to get the best mask fit.
Make sure to pull the straps on your head taut: otherwise, the mask may leak.
Fitting, Cleaning, and Maintaining Your Sleep Weaver Anew
I like to sleep on my side: Will this mask leak if I do?
The SleepWeaver Anew is the rarely advanced mask that is less likely to leak if you sleep on your side. If you sleep on your side, just place one side of the mask against your pillow for a lasting and effective good seal.
Will this device work with any other elbow or AAV?
No, use Sleepweaver's accessories only.
Do you have any cleaning tips for a cloth CPAP mask?
Wash it by hand with warm (not hot) water and soap after every night's use. This mask is easy to clean, and the headgear can be washed less frequently.
Is this mask compatible with my CPAP machine and Tubing?
This mask will be compatible with most CPAP machines and tubing. Except for the Airmini, you will be able to use this mask with your current CPAP machine and hose.
- Mask & Headgear with Connector Assembly
- Quick Start Illustration Guide
- Instructional DVD