InfinitySeal™ Nasal Cushion
The seal is suited to fit 99% of all unique facial structures and provides some of the best comfort for your sleep apnea therapy. With specially-designed loops and varied thickness, this design helps prevent leaks or blowout.
Multiple Sizes Available
The AirFit™ N20 is available in multiple sizes and there is a size gauge available so you can determine which would be the best fit for you.
Soft and Flexible Frame/Magnetic Clips
The AirFit™ N20 comes with soft plush headgear and flexible frame which sits underneath your eyes and allows clear visibility for those nights where you want to read a book or sit up and watch TV. The frames adapt to different face types while the integrated padding offers softness for a better nights sleep. One of the most popular features to the mask are the magnetic clips which guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
Quick Release Elbow
The quick release elbow makes it easier for you to disconnect and reconnect the mask from the tubing without having to take the complete mask off, allowing you to get up during the night without having to worry about re-adjusting any straps.
How often should you replace the AirFit™ 20 mask?
In order for the mask to continue giving you the best sleep apnea therapy available, we recommend that you replace the silicone cushion every 1 month. Mask tubing should be every 3 months and headgear every 6 months.
How to find out what mask size you would need for the AirFit™ 20 series?
The AirFit™ series has a size gauge available to make sure you find the best fit for you.
Mask Fitting from Resmed:
Sizing for your AirFit N20
- Remember to print you Resmed sizing gauge to scale. You’ll have to trim your guide from the paper.
- Once you have your sizing gauge:
- While in front of a mirror, hold your sizing guage to your face. Trial each sizing option
- The most comfortable sizing option will provide your best fit.
Fitting your AirFit N20
- Unclip the magnetic clips.
- With the mask held against your face, pull the headgear over your head.
- Bring each of the magnets up to meet their corresponding clips on the frame.
- Adjust the tabs on the upper headgear.
- Adjust the tabs on the lower headgear.
- With your device still switched off, connect your device tubing to your mask elbow.
- Connect the elbow to your mask.
- Switch on your therapy device.
© ResMed 2017 Used with Permission.