Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite Backup Power Supply/CPAP Battery - Open Box
While using the Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won't be woken in the middle of the night to find that your PAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your PAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 Lite without any interruption.
Using Pilot-24 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive PAP therapy while traveling. This includes remote locations where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
Pilot-24 Lite can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. The built-in USB port allows the Pilot-24 Lite to power countless handheld electronic devices including mobile phones, tablets and cameras.
Read more product information here.
- ResMed Airsense 10
- ResMed Airmini Travel CPAP
- ResMed S9*
- ResMed AirCurve VAuto
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel CPAP*
- Apex Medical iCH*
Pilot-24 Lite will not work with ResMed AirCurve S and ST models.
Using the Pilot Lite Battery to run your CPAP machine with heated humidifier or heated tubing is not recommended. The battery will get drained half of the average running time.
*Cable Kits sold separately.
• Capacity: 95Wh
• Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Rated Input: 24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX)
• Rated Output: DC 24V, 3.75A
• USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
• Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
• Case: Aluminum
• Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
• Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
• Recharge time: 2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)
• Pilot-24 Lite Battery
• Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10
• Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
• Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
• Fabric Carrying Case
• Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
• Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)