Philips Respironics Sami the Seal Nebulizer
This nebulizer is shaped like a seal to appeal to children, their parents and pediatricians, and to support aerosol therapy compliance.
Two configurations for flexible use
Side Stream nebulizers for fast, efficient drug delivery
To meet different preferences, this system can be used either with the SideStream disposable nebulizer only or with the SideStream disposable and SideStream reusable nebulizers.
The Side Stream reusable and disposable nebulizers can be used with commonly prescribed respiratory medications and offer fast, efficient and economical drug delivery. Both nebulizers feature venturi technology that provides air flow in addition to that supplied by the compressor, resulting in faster drug delivery and shorter treatment times.
Bottom-weighted for stability
Children love the Seal Shape
2 configurations - disposable or reusable
Partners with the Philips SideStream nebulizers
Treatment delivers in 6 - 8 minutes
The airflow supplied by the compressor with the boost
from the venturi system to help delivering medication
efficiently. (Using 2.5ml Salbutamol)
Can be used with mask or mouthpiece
Suitable for both adults and children
|Thermal Fuse||Functioning temperature 130oC or 266oF|
|Maximum Pressure||29-43.5 psi|
|Performance Average Flow||6 LPM at 10 psig|
|Replace SideStream Disposable||Every 2 weeks|
|Replace SideStream Reusable||Every 6 months|
How to use your Sami the Seal
- 1. Check the medication nebulizer cup for damage. (The nubulizer cup included with your Sami the Seal is disposable and should be replaced regularly.)
- 2. Place your Sami the Seal unit on a firm, flat surface near an electrical outlet and in an area where you can be seated comfortably during your treatment.
- 3. Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet
- 4. Do not operate the unit without the filter or with a clogged (dirty) filter. Operating the unit with a dirty filter can impair proper operation and cause damage that is not covered by the warranty.
- 5. Wash your hands before preparing your medication
- 6. Assemble your nebulizer cup and add your prescribed medicine following your prescription and the separate nebulizer instructions.
- 7. Connect one end of the tubing to the bottom of the cup and the other end of the tubing to the air outlet on the unit.
- 8. Turn the power switch on "1" to begin your treatment.
- 9. When your treatment is complete, turn the power switch off "O" and unplug the unit.
- 10. Clean the medication nebulizer cup according to its instructions.
|Sound Pressure Level||57 decibel|
|Nebulization Rate||6 LPM @ 10 psig|
|Maximum Pressure||29-43.5 PSI|
|Method of Nebulization||Piston Compressor|
|Dimensions||10.5 x 6.1 x 8.9 inches|
|AC Power||120 VAC-60 Hz|
|DC Compatible||Not applicable|
- Sami the Seal Compressor
- Nebulizer Tubing
- Tucker the Turtle Pediatric Mask
- 5 Filters
- Sami the Seal compressor,
- SideStream Disposable,
- SideStream Reusable,
- Tucker the Turtle Mask,
- Carry Case,
- User Manual
Hi there ! I purchased this item 2 weeks ago and never recieved it so I am unable to review it. How do I find out the tracking of this item ? Thank you.