ResMed N30i Nasal Mask
The ResMed AirFit N30i nasal mask features a top-of-the-head tube design that gives you the freedom to sleep in many positions. The nasal cradle cushion sits comfortably under the nose rather than over the nasal bridge. This mask is great for active sleepers. Sleep in any position with the freedom of movement you get from the N30i!
*Starter Pack includes the Frame and 3 size cushions, small, medium, and small wide; the cushions are interchangeable with the frame.
Airfit N30i Frame
The Airfit N30i frame has a self-adjusting SpringFit design that allows for a comfortable and snug fit, so your mask does not move around while you sleep. It is easy to adjust the headgear on the side of the frame. The Airfit frame can use any size N30i Nasal cushion or the Airfit Pillow cushion. The Airfit Full Face cushion is not compatible with this frame.
The curved nasal cushion is designed to sit just under the nostrils for a perfect seal and is made of soft silicone. The cushion comes in 4 sizes: Small, Small Wide, Medium, and Wide.
Over the Head Hose
This mask also has a tube on the top of the head with a 360-degree swivel which makes this mask comfortable to use in bed, while leaving your field of view unobstructed and your bed partner happy as well!
Standard - The Standard Starter Pack comes with the standard mask frame size. Most users will prefer this size frame regardless of their cushion size.
Small - The Small Starter Pack comes with the small mask frame size for users with smaller head sizes.
Both size starter pack come with Small, Medium, and Small-Wide Cushion.
*Tip: adjust the headgear to make the mask fit you best.
For a more specific guide to select a frame size, please refer to the video "ResMed AirFit N30i - Selecting a frame size" in this product image carousel.
*The AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP mask is not compatible with the Airmini Auto CPAP machine. It is compatible with all other CPAP devices.
- Stable Fit: Self-adjusting SpringFit frame is quick to fit and stays comfortably in place all night, even when users move in their sleep.
- Flexible movement and connection: Simple quick-release elbow for easy connection and disconnection at night, and 360o rotation for greater freedom of movement.
- Built-in comfort: Soft, integrated sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile and create a softer, more comfortable experience.
- Fast and accurate fitting: A snugly fitting frame and cleverly designed cushion deliver support and stability with a light touch.
- Supportive chassis: The integrated chassis provides additional support for front and side loads, allowing for a stable fit even for active sleepers.
- Unobtrusive under-the-nose design: Nasal cradle cushion sits below the nose, softening user's perception of therapy while providing effective therapy and a stable seal.
- Septum bridge membrane: Intuitive fit and provides a stable seal all the way to the tip of the nose through the night.
- Curved cushion design: The curved cushion design cradles the shape of the nose and smoothly transitions from the thicker side walls for added stability, to a thinner soft center giving comfort where it's needed most.
Instructions on how to choose your ResMed AirFit N30i Nasal mask:
- If you are male, start with the standard frame size. If you are female, start with the small frame size.
- If you try the standard size first, and the frame sits too close to your ears, size down to the small frame for a better fit.
- If the frame is too large, try the small size frame for a better fit.
- If you try the small frame first and the frame sits too close to your eyes, size up to the standard frame for a better fit.
- If the frame is too small, try the standard size frame for a more comfortable fit.
How to use the fitting template:
1. Please ensure the template is printed to scale
Airfit N30i Cushion size in reference with nose width:
2. Cut out along the dotted line
3. Refer to the diagram on the template to determine appropriate
4. Place the template below your nose perpendicular to your face.
Narrow nose: start with the blue/red side of the template
Wide nose: start with the black/purple side of the template
5. If your nose falls inside or outside the margins on the template or
between two sizes, choose the large one.
6. Select appropriate cushion for your starter pack (standard or
small) if your nose size is S (red) or M (blue) and SW (purple). If
your nose is W (black), you'll need to order the cushion separately.
The standard and small starter pack come with three cushion sizes:
S, M, and L. Standard starter pack also comes with standard
frame; small starter pack also comes with small frame.
Small = Up to 1.42 in; Up to 36 mm
Medium = 1.42 to 1.83 in; 36 - 46.5 mm
Small Wide = 1.83 - 1.93 in; 46.5 - 49 mm
Wide = 1.93 - 2.36 in; 49 - 60 mm
© ResMed 2020 Used with Permission.