CPAP Mask for Men
Introducing the Respironics GoLife for Men CPAP Nasal Pillow Mask with Headgear! Offering an innovative approach to your sleep apnea therapy needs. Designed specifically for guys, the mask's straps and pillows are built to contour to a male's facial structure and the headgear comes in an aesthetic, red color. The GoLife comes with three different sized nasal pillows, so you'll be able to choose whatever size fits your unique face best.
The pillows are flexible and are optimally angled to help maintain a lasting seal throughout the night. That flexibility eliminates your need to adjust the pillows while you use this CPAP mask.
Easily Adjustable Headgear/Enhanced Seal
The headgear, which comes in Red/Burgandy has one strap that wraps around your head, and an optional strap for the top of your head. These straps can be adjusted easily and are designed to fit a man's facial structure specifically. This will mean you'll get a tighter seal, with fewer leaks, and less irritation.
- Quiet Air Diffusion
- Comes With Small, Medium, and Large Cushions
- 360 Degree Tube Swivel
Watch TV or read comfortably while you wear the GoLife from Respironics: the unobtrusive headgear features only one strap, and the mask won't block your line of sight.
GoLife from Phillips Respironics - Fitting and Initial Setup
- Does the headgear or mask frame come in different sizes?
- No, the frame is one size fits all. The cushions are different sizes, so pick whichever one of them will fit your face best.
- Where should I put my side strap?
- When applied correctly, the mask's side straps should perch on your ears like a pair of sunglasses.
- Do I need to wear the top strap on the headgear?
- No, the top strap is optional, and can provide enhanced stability if the side strap is loose.