Minimal and Comfortable Nasal CPAP Mask
An unobtrusive nasal CPAP mask. The Aloha CPAP mask comes with thin and comfortable pillow straps that allow you to sleep on your side or on your back. You'll be able to adjust the angle and depth of the pillows to suit your face's shape and needs, and you'll also enjoy having headgear with no forehead pad and no bulky straps. The Aloha CPAP mask is quiet and comfortable, so you'll get a great night of sleep when you use this sleep apnea therapy product.
DevilBiss's Arched-Track technology lets you adjust the depth and angle of your nasal pillows. Find your optimal level of comfort and seal while reducing the pain caused by nasal pillow pressure.
The Aloha CPAP Mask comes with no forehead support, only one strap on each side of your face, and it won't block your vision at all. The headgear is composed of a soft material that won't scratch your face, and it has a tubular retainer for users who want to wear the hose on top of their head.
It doesn't come as any surprise for a mask with such minimal headgear, but the Aloha Nasal CPAP Mask is extremely light. If you've ever been bothered by clunky CPAP masks and accessories that weigh you down, then DeVilbiss's Aloha is the mask for you.
- Ball-and-swivel Joint for Increased Flexibility
- Latex Free
- Quiet Device Blows Air Away From You and Your Partner
- Ball-and-swivel joint minimizes torque and pull to accommodate various sleeping positions
- Exclusive Arced Track technology allows the angle of the pillow reservoir to be adjusted for a more customized and natural fit
- CPAP hose can be routed over the head or worn down the chest
- Wide-set headgear provides limited points of contact on the face and no interference with the eyes
- Angled exhalation ports minimize potential disruption or discomfort for the user or bed partner
- Minimalistic headgear made of soft, pliable, and breathable material
- Four-point Adjustable Headgear
- Removable and Ultra-soft Micro-fleece Headgear Wraps
- Easy to assemble and disassemble - one piece reservoir design
- Supple, soft and stable nasal inserts
- Tubing Ring to secure hose when routed over-the-head to the headgear
- Headgear wraps included to maximize comfort
Mask Material Components
Frame and Plastic Components - Polycarbonate, Polypropylene
Pillow / Cushion - Silicone
Headgear - Polyurethane, Polyester, Nylon, Polypropylene
Flexible Tubing - Polyester
Ideal for users with small facial structures!
Can I move the hose?
Yes, the hose has a 360 swivel if you wish to wear it down, and it can also be worn over the top of your head.
What size does the mask come in?
DeVilbiss designed the Aloha as a one size fits all mask. This product comes with differently sized cushions for your comfort and convenience.