ResMed AirFit Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear - P10
The ResMed AirFit P10 mask with headgear is the industry's lightest CPAP mask. Weighing significantly less than a pound, ResMed's AirFit P10 mask is the premier nasal pillow device on the market today. With its minimalist three-piece design and small, elastic headgear this mask is sure to delight those looking for a simple solution to their sleep apnea therapy.
The ResMed AirFit P10 nasal CPAP mask works with all auto adjusting and manual CPAPs. However, this version will not work with the AirMini Travel CPAP.
*This Mask is NOT the Correct P10 for Use with the AirMini. Correct Setup Pack can be found here.
Lightweight and Quiet
Weighing just 1.7 ounces, this AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is 50% lighter than older models of its kind. Though one of the lightest in its class, it is also extremely durable. ResMed engineers have tested it by stretching the tubing over 150 times to determine its strength. This test proved that the AirFit P10 is as sturdy as it is lightweight. You will also find that the mesh venting enables your mask to operate while making minimal noise. Your bed partner will not be disturbed by your exhaled air, and you can even face them while sleeping.
For those who have felt claustrophobic by using a full face or cannot find a comfortable sleep with a nasal mask, they should check out the P10 nasal pillows mask. Its minimalist approach feels less intrusive than a traditional mask. Not to mention the Airfit P10 is approximately the smallest mask on the market.
Designed to make using a CPAP easier than ever, the ResMed AirFit P10 is one of the first to feature an attached pillow that simply pops in and out of place. To achieve the perfect fit, pull back straps to loosen and to tighten pull them farther apart. The key clip nasal pillow can effortlessly be assembled, and the soft headgear is not abrasive against the skin. These intuitive processes make it easy to adhere to your CPAP therapy.
ResMed has conducted independent studies with this product before it launched. Amazingly, patients who wore the mask actually slept at extended intervals. The patients in the study slept more than 40 longer than usual. An extra 5 hours of sleep a week can drastically improve both your appearance and overall well-being.
How to Tell the Nasal Pillow Size
ResMed includes the three compatible nasal pillow packaged for each system which allows you to find the most comfortable fit for your therapy. The AirFit P10 nasal pillows are exceptionally flexible. They fit comfortably without compromising quality. This information is for the standard P10 system.
- Small = 62931 (Clear Color Coded Cushion)
- Medium = 62932 (Grey Color Coded Cushion)
- Large = 62933 (Blue Color Coded Cushion)
62900 Mask includes: 62922 Frame, 62931 Pillow, 62932 Pillow, 62933 Pillow, 62935 Headgear
- Whisper Quiet - ResMed has engineered a product so quiet you won't even notice its in the room. Never disturb your bed partner again with this top-of-the-line mask.
- Simplistic - This mask only has three parts. You can take it apart and put it back together with ease. Ease of use gives you more time to spend the way you want.
- Flexi Tube - The flexi tube is ultra-light, yet extremely durable. Move as much as you like, without fear of destroying the seal. The mobility you get with the ResMed AirFit is particularly useful when you are getting to sleep and need to move about more.
Reviewers Tip: Be sure to wash your AirFit Nasal Pillow mask every day to avoid bacteria getting inside of it and compromising your health.
How often do I need to replace the pillows?
To prevent bacteria from getting in your mask you should aim to replace your pillows once or twice a month. Do not go longer than three months without replacing your pillows.
- The ResMed Mirage FX Nasal Mask with Headgear is also an excellent choice but is heavier in weight. The ResMed AirFit is perfect for sleep apnea patients who prefer a lightweight product.
- The ResMed Swift FX is very comparable to this mask. It too is lightweight, however where these two masks differentiate is that the Swift FX includes an additional strap atop the patient's head.
© ResMed 2020 Used with Permission.