Not Sure Whether This Light CPAP Works for You? Free 30 Day Trial
Small, Lightweight Travel CPAP Device
Introducing the HDM z1, the smallest and lightest sleep apnea therapy device on the market. The Z1 weighs just 10 ounces and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand! An extremely quiet device, this CPAP machine is the ideal travel companion for any sleep apnea patient. Plug it in at night, or use batteries for ultimate convenience.
Travel in Comfort
The ultra lightweight and travel-friendly HDM Z1 CPAP device will fit into any suitcase, purse, or traveling case. You'll never have to worry about lugging this device on your travels, and the rechargeable battery ensures that you can use it anytime, anywhere.
Built in Humidification
Tired of dragging clunky humidifiers on the road with you? You won't need to worry about one with the HDM Z1 CPAP. The device comes with a built in Humidification Moisture Exchange system, which will provide you with all the moisture you need throughout the night. The system works by returning warm, exhaled air back to the user, allowing you to breathe heated air. Sleep better and wake up without congestion or dry throat without the weight of a humidifier.
Using Z-Breathe technology, the Z1 has the ability to automatically reduce pressure during use in order to improve the comfort of your CPAP therapy. Like other CPAP machines in its class, Z-Breathe will reduce pressure while you are breathing out and return to normal when you breathe in, resulting in a normalized breathing pattern. This technology improves comfort while using your Z1 CPAP machine. There are two different settings available for Z-Breathe. Setting one will reduce pressure gradually after a few cycles, while setting two will aggressively respond to your breathing patterns. Choose the setting that you find most comfortable!
Easy to Use
HDM's Z1 is as intuitive of a CPAP machine as you'll find. It's backlit screen allows you to adjust the settings at any time of day, and the machine's big numbers and intuitive setup will make getting your machine working a snap.
Adjust the Air Pressure
The Z1 comes with an adjustable air pressure monitor, allowing you to select the right air pressure for you and your mask.
- Portable and Durable - Weighs 10oz with a dimension 6.5"L x 3.3"W x 2"H perfect for traveling or long trips
- Ramp Technology - Starts with low pressure and gradually increases pressure to prescribed setting over a 45min period in 5min increments
- External Heat Moisture Exhange- Includes an external heat moisture exchange unit that acts as a "humidifier" without adding excessive bulk ensuring a comfortable night of sleep
- Adjustable Air Pressure - Easily adjust air pressure with the monitor to select desired pressure
- Auto Altitude Adjusting - Able to automatically adjust pressure and compensate for altitude differences
- Comprehensive data recording - Records data including leaks, time of use, and AHI
Can be used regularly without compromising on performance!
Introducing the Z1 with PowerShell and Overnight Battery!
Note that this is the standard Z1 machine and does not come with the PowerShell or Overnight Battery. Click to see the fully unpluged Z1 machine.
What is the Z1's operating pressure range?
4-20 cm H20
Is the battery replaceable or rechargeable?
The battery, which is optional, is rechargeable.
Can I view data on this device?
Yes, like any good CPAP device, the HDM Z1 allows you to monitor all of your therapeutic needs right on the device.