ResMed S8 Elite
This item is discontinued. For the newest version of the ResMed Elite, check out the ResMed S9 Elite CPAP Machine.
ResMed's S8 is a light weight CPAP device that pairs a silent motor, with Easy-Breathe Technology and CPAP/EPR Modes, to provide a reliable sleep therapy management system.
EPR with Easy-Breathe Technology
The S8 brings Easy-Breath Technology with its EPR Mode providing a natural experience with any mask brand. EPR Mode permits pressure drops during exhalation which delivers a natural sleep therapy experience during the night. Coupled with the S8's ability to adapt to any mask, and you will find a versatile and effective sleep therapy device
ResMed gives you the ability to personalize your sleep therapy with two different modes that provide complete comfort for you. These two modes enhance compliance, and cultivates a more effective sleep therapy.
Whisper Quiet Motor
ResMed has developed a sophisticated motor that provides effective sleep therapy with less effort, while eliminating excessive noise. Both you and your bed partner will be able to sleep peacefully through the night.
- ResScan Data Card - Holds actionable data designed to improve therapy and compliance
- CPAP/EPR Mode - Enhance compliance and cultivate an effective sleep therapy
- Integrated Humidifier - Features integrated humidification, relieves common CPAP therapy irritations
- Easy Breath Technology - Ensures a natural breathing experience
- Whisper Quiet Motor - Easy breath motor generates minimal noise
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment - Adjusts pressure automatically to adapt to varying altitudes
- Ramp Technology - Starts pressure at lower levels and gradually increase to prescribed pressure over a 45min duration in 5min increments
The S8 is able to maintain correct pressure at any altitude automatically.
This item is discontinued.
What is the pressure range?
The pressure range is from 4 to 20cm H20
What kind of filters does this device use?
It uses disposable dual filter fibers
How does this device weigh?
The device weighs approximately 3lbs.
© ResMed 2015 Used with Permission.