Respironics PR System One DS450 REMstar Pro CPAP Machine with C-Flex Plus with Humidifier
This product is discontinued. See the latest model REMStar Pro CPAP.
The Respironics System One approaches sleep therapy in a smarter way by providing flow-based pressure through C-Flex Plus, an effective resistance control that automatically adapts to various masks for optimal flow, and an advanced algorithm that provides actionable data for you and your healthcare provider.
C-Flex Plus is Respironics' latest innovation to comfort. It combines the flow-based pressure relief of C-Flex, with the ability to soften pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation of A-flex. The end result is centered on achieving maximum comfort during your sleep session.
System One Resistance Control
System One employs resistance control that can adapt to a variety of user masks making it incredibly versatile. The device is then able to adapt and automatically make adjustments for optimal flow based on your mask.
Advanced Event dDtection Algorithm
Respiroinics has developed an advanced algorithm capable of detecting and gathering data on a variety of sleep disorders. The end result is actionable data that you and your healthcare provider can leverage to develop optimal solutions for your sleep therapy.
- Advanced Event Detection - Detects and gathers data on a variety of sleep disorders for personalized results
- Data Management - EncoreViewer Software monitors therapy effectiveness through comprehensive reports
- C-Flex Plus - Combines C-Flex flow-based pressure relief with the ability to soften pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation of A-Flex
- Ramp Technology - Starts pressure at a lower setting and gently increases to the prescribed pressure over a duration of 45min in 5min increments
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment - Automatically adjusts pressure to provide relief at various altitudes
The SD card is able to store up to a years worth of data.
This item has been discontinued.
What is the pressure range?
The pressure ranges from 4 to 20cm H20.
What kind of filters does this device use?
Ultra Fine and Foam Filters.
How many modes does this device have?
This device has one mode: CPAP.