Respironics Premium Headgear for Comfort Series Masks Offers Superior Security
Your Respironics Comfort Series mask performs at its peak with premium headgear designed specifically to complement it. Ensuring a secure seal is a given; Respironics takes headgear construction further with an innovate strap design that puts comfort first. Wide, flat straps distribute tension and feel more like a second skin than a medical accessory. If your current headgear is losing its elasticity or you just want a spare for your peace of mind, Respironics Premium Headgear for Comfort Series Masks is the undeniable choice.
- EZ Peel Tabs - quick, simple adjustments without the hassle of clips
- Comfort Series Compatibility - use this headgear with the entire line of Respironics Comfort masks
- Improved Comfort - larger straps means lack of irritation that comes from thin straps digging into skin
You should be replacing your CPAP mask headgear every three months dependent upon the wear and tear.
- ComfortGel Blue nasal mask
- ComforGel nasal mask
- ComfortClassic nasal mask
My mask is leaking when I sleep. Could I need new headgear?
If your mask has fit properly in the past and is the right size, the issue might be your headgear. Old headgear that has lost its elasticity can have a big effect on how your mask fits. Replacing the headgear offers a much more cost-efficient solution than unnecessarily replacing an entire mask.