S9 USB Adapter Cable for Data Transmission
Designed to work with any ResMed S9 CPAP machine, the USB Adapter transmits data between the device and your PC. Helps with monitoring your sleep apnea compliance information, eliminating the need to transfer information with an SD card. The data will be automatically transferred when your S9 is plugged into your personal computer.
The ResMed S9 USB Adapter will transfer sleep apnea therapy data from your machine to a personal computer. Plug in the adapter to your ResMed machine and transfer it to your PC without having to use an SD card or SD card reader. You need to have either the EasyCare or ResScan software installed to import the information. The ResMed S9 USB adapter makes reading your sleep apnea data easier to read and store, allowing you to make whatever changes you and your physician deem necessary to ensure you are receiving the best possible therapy.
- PC Compatible - Will work with any personal computer that has EasyCare or ResScan installed
- Works with any ResMed S9 Machine
- Transmit Data for Analysis- Eliminates the need for an SD card
As a safety precaution your ResMed S9 CPAP machine should never be connected to a power outlet when you are attaching or removing the S9 USB adapter. Also, the device is not serviceable so you should never open the USB adapter to try to repair it yourself.
Installing your ResMed S9 USB Adapter
- Install the software on the PC you plan to use for your ResMed information.
- Disconnect your ResMed S9 CPAP machine from your outlet
- Connect the S9 Adapter to your S9 device
- Connect the USB Adapter to your PC
- Reconnect your ResMed S9 device to your power outlet
Where can I find the software?
You can find the ResMed EasyCare or ResMed ResScan software on their website. Search for EasyCare ResScan or search under products. The software is required to read the information from your S9 device.
Is this compatible with all ResMed S9 machines?
The USB adapter will work any ResMed S9 model CPAP machine, but it will not work with any other manufacturer's machines.
Also see these items:
© ResMed 2017 Used with Permission.