Cushion & Seal for FlexiFit 406 Petite CPAP Nasal Mask
Renew the Sanitation, Seal & Comfort for the F & P HC406 with a New Cushion
Foam insert and silicone cushion replacement for the Fisher & Paykel HC406 mask. Over time you may experience general wear and tear on the cushion and seal of any CPAP mask, instead of being forced to purchase a new mask, you can easily and quickly replace the seal insert thanks to this replacement kit.
- Premium Frosted Silicone Seal - Soft, smooth feel slides on the face, while the frosted texture ensures a mask seal
- Auto-Contouring Fit - Adjusts on the fly to a variety of nose and face, shapes and sizes, for simple fitting
Rather than purchasing a new mask, picking up the replacement seal allowed for continued use of a mask that I had grown to love. Over time seals may become less comfortable due to general wear and tear, but replacing a seal was effective and cheap compared to having to replace a whole mask.
How to Assemble the Flexifit 406
Reassembeling the FlexiFit 406 Nasal Mask is easy using these instructions.
- Set the seal(C) onto a stable surface with the widest opening facing upwards. Fit the cushion(D) into the seal(C) with the thickest area of the foam facing down.
- Insert the seal(C) into the mask frame(A) with adequete pressure, starting from top to bottom.
- Rest the headgear(H) near above the frame for application.
- Connect the headgear straps first to the forehead pad(F) and then into the Glider strap(E)
I am currently using the Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 431, will this seal work?
No, this seal is designed specifically for the HC406, however we do have replacement seals for the FlexiFit 431