Respironics M Series Smart Card Replacement
The M Series Smart Card actively records the time, date, and length of each CPAP therapy session. This technology provides actionable data such as leak, tidal volume, and respiratory rate for ventilation units. Physicians and providers will be able to take a pro-active role in your sleep apnea therapy, using this personalized data to increase therapy effectiveness.
- Provides Actionable Data
- Stores Large Amounts of Data
- Easy to Use
You can use the SmartCard in-conjunction with the Encore software to bring your data to life.
Can I send this data to my physician and provider?
Yes, you can upload your SmartCard data to your PC and send the information gathered via internet.
- Windows XP Professional SP2, XP Home SP2, Vista Business SP1, Vista Home, SP1, Vista Ultimate SP1, or Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 SP1 or later
- Windows Installer 4.5 or later
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- 1 GHZ or faster processor speed
- 1 GB of RAM
- 40 GB hard drive with at least 5 GB of available space
- USB port or PCMCIA slot
- Windows-compatible monochrome or color printer
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution video adapter and monitor
- BiPAP Pro
- REMstar Auto, Pro, Pro 2
- BiPAP Synchrony
Return on Manufacturer's warranty issues only.