This is the SD card replacement for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 CPAPs
Your sleep data is stored in the card, which can be viewed or analyzed with Smartlink software.
To install the SD card
- Insert card face up. Press until it clicks into place.
- Message will display and tone will sound. "Card detected Ready for use."
- Device is copying card. Card should remain in device until copying is complete.
- Note: DO NOT remove SD card while showing "Card detected Please Wait." SD card may be corrupted if removed during this message.
To remove the card
- Press and release card; remove from CPAP.
- Message will display and tone will sound. "Card Removed Send to Provider."