Actiware software version 6.0.2 is used to analyze circadian rhythms, automatically collect and analyze data for sleep parameters and assess activity in any instance where quantifiable analysis of physical motion is desirable.
- Time in Bed (TIB - duration of the rest interval)
- Total Sleep Time (TST- total night-time sleep)
- Sleep Onset Latency (SOL- time required for sleep initiation following ‘‘lights out’’);
- Wake After Sleep Onset (WASO - total time spent awake after first sleep initiation);
- Sleep Efficiency (SE-percentage of time spent in bed asleep).
- All devices: UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, or CSA C22.2#60950-1 certified IT equipment, 2 GHz or higher process clock speed, keyboard and mouse, USB port
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and Vista (32 or 64 bit) operating systems.
- All devices: USB port 2.0 or greater for Actiwatch Spectrum and Actiwatch 2 device (if you are using a model of Actiwatch other than Actiwatch Spectrum or Actiwatch 2, you will need either a serial port or USB port)
- For additional help, contact Customer Support at 1-724-387-4000 or +49 8152 93060
Multilingual support: English, German, French, Italian