SoClean Injection Fitting Without Humidifier
The Injection Fitting for the SoClean Series is a durable replacement part designed to help connect your SoClean device to your CPAP machine. Unlike the standard injection fitting, this one does not require connection to your machine's heated humidifier. Instead, the fitting part will connect directly to your machine, allowing your SoClean to give your equipment a quick and hygienic cleansing. The injection fitting attaches quickly and does not need to be replaced regularly.
This part is compatible with all cleaning devices in Better Rest Solutions' SoClean series, including the SoClean. The piece is compatible with every CPAP machine, as it is intended to fit where your mask tubing connects to the device.
- Attaches to any CPAP Machine
- Compatible with all SoClean Devices
- Designed for Use without Humidifier
This particular part is ideal for users who do not use a humidifier during CPAP therapy: there is a separate part designed to attach with a humidifier for users who do use humidification during therapy.
Can I attach this to my humidifier?
No, the connector port is built to attach to a CPAP machine, and not to a humidifier.
- Injection Fitting for Humidifier
- Better Rest Solutions SoClean Injection Hose
- Better Rest Solutions SoClean ResMed Heated Hose Adapter
- Better Rest Solutions SoClean Fisher & Paykel ThermoSmart Heated Tubing Adapter
- Better Rest Solutions SoClean Fisher & Paykel 600 Series ThermoSmart Heated Tubing Adapter
- Better Rest Solutions SoClean System One 60 Series Heated Tubing Adapter
|Warranty||30-Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|