Sleep8 Cleaning and Sanitizing Kit
The Sleep8 sanitizing kit is so small and lightweight and its unique design allows for both easy travel and storage. The simplicity of the machine also makes cleaning a snap! Simply put your mask, hose and humidifier into the sanitizing bag and push the button, it is as simple as that. The sanitization is completed in about an hour and when it is done it will turn itself off. You will also find the Sleep8 to be very quiet while it Sanitizes 99% of bacteria with its unique ozone technology. This machine is a must for frequent travelers since it will clean both your home Cpap or Bipap machine and your travel machine without any extra adapters.
3 Easy Steps in setting up the Sleep8
- Portable and Home use - small enough for travel, and robust enough for daily use
- Safe - Sleep8 uses multiple one-way flapper valves to ensure that all of the ozone produced goes into the cleaning bag
- No water or adapters needed
- Whisper quiet
- Sleep8 is operated via rechargeable Li-ion battery or plugged in
- Charging time is between 1 - 1.5 hours to fully charge
- Shutdown sensors alert when Filter Bag is not properly connected to Sleep8 device
- Connect CPAP tubing inside the Filter Bag. Put in CPAP mask and water chamber. Zip it closed.
- Connect Sleep8 outside the Bag.
- Press start and relax.
Q. How many cleanings should you get from a fully charged battery?
A. You should get at least 2 cleanings from a fully charged battery while traveling.
Sleep8 can run on battery, or plugged in for home use.
Q. Can the whole CPAP machine be cleaned with the Sleep8?
A. No, the only CPAP items that need to be sanitized are your mask, tubing, and water chamber
Q. Does Medicare cover my Sleep8 purchase?
A. Currently, Medicare does not cover the purchase of your Sleep8. However, your HSA or FSA account is approved for claim reimbursement under code 9274.