Green, solar powered CPAP battery charger
Transcend's solar powered CPAP battery charger is perfect for sleep apnea patients who love to spend time outdoors. The built-in solar modules charge the device when it is placed in the sun, even on gray days. The charger folds up easily and fits comfortably into any travel bag.
Charges in One Day
Placed in direct sunlight, the Transcend Solar Charger takes approximately six hours to charge fully (for the overnight battery).
Military Tested Strength
Constructed from Power Film, the super thin charger is durable and comes ready to use. Simply unfold the device, lay it flat, and connect your battery to the charger.
Directions For Use
1. Unstrap the Velcro from the Solar Charger.
2. Unfold the Solar Charger to its maximum size.
3. Place the Solar Charger in direct sunlight with the solar panels facing up. NOTE: The LED may illuminate red depending on Ambient light conditions.
4. Plug the Transcend P8 Battery or Transcend P4 Battery into the Solar Charger port.
5. The solid red LED indicates that the battery is charging. Once the battery is fully charged, the solid green LED will illuminate. Typical charge times for fully depleted batteries are 6 hours for the P4 Battery and 12 hours for the P8 Battery, respectively. Charge times may vary depending UV Index.
6. When charging is complete, fold the Solar Charger and strap the Velcro into place. Do not fold or crease the solar panels, creasing may destroy their function.
- Ideal For Hikes and Camping Trips
- Compact Charger Weighs Less Than Two Pounds
- Green Technology
The charger is durable and lightweight, so don't be afraid to take it into the wilderness.
Transcend Solar Charger Hiking Guide
Can I roll up the charger?
The Transcend Solar Charger folds more than it rolls. The solar panels fold on top of each other, and the device is approximately 10.5" x 3.5" x 2" folded up.
Does the charger come with, or come attached to my device's battery?
No, the charger is an external device that attaches to the battery. It does not come on any battery or CPAP machine.
Do I need to worry about keeping my charger clean?
Transcend designed its Solar Charger with outdoor use in mind. The charger can withstand some dirt and wear and tear. Clean any accumulated debris with a damp cloth.