Replacement Power Supply for Respironics System One 60 Series CPAPs
The Respironics System One 60 Series CPAP Power Supply is available in two different power settings. You can purchase the 60-watt power supply if you are running a Respironics 60 Series CPAP machine without a humidifier. If your CPAP setup has a humidifier you will need to purchase the 80-watt power supply.
*Please Be Sure to Check Which Series You Have. This Cord Will NOT Work For a 50 Series System One or Older!
*Do you also need the AC Power Plug? This item is sold separately.
Using the power supply abroad
Due to the design, you can travel and use the 60 Series power supply in almost every country around the world. You will need a converter from the outlet in order to plug in your 60 Series CPAP machine.
- Two different options - 60 watts for Respironics CPAP with or without a humidifier, 80 watts for CPAP with a humidifier, and heated tubing.
- 100-240 Volts - Allows for international use
- Compatibility - Will power any Respironics System One 60 Series CPAP/APAP/BiPAP Machine
If you are using a humidifier and heated tubing with your CPAP, you must purchase the 80-watt power supply. While the 60-watt will power your CPAP machine, it will not be able to power the humidifier as well which will have negative results on your CPAP therapy if you are accustomed to a humidifier.
*Wall Plug sold separately!
Can I purchase an outlet converter for overseas use for the Respironics 60 Series CPAP Power Supply?
Yes, we sell a multi-use converter that will work in most countries overseas so you can power your CPAP while traveling or living abroad.
- Respironics System One BiPAP 760
- Respironics System One BiPAP 660
- Respironics System One REMstar BiPAP
- Respironics System One Advanced BiPAP S/T
- Respironics System One 1060 BiPAP
- Respironics System One BiPAP AVAPS
- Respironics System One 260 CPAP
- Respironics System One 460 Pro CPAP
- Respironics System One Remstar 560 APAP
- Respironics System One REMstar 160 CPAP
|Maximum Output Power||One Hundred Volts (100V) - Two Hundred and Forty Volts (240V) Alternating Current (AC)|
|Power||One Hundred Volts (100V) - Two Hundred and Forty Volts (240V) Alternating Current (AC)|
|AC Power Supply||Yes|
|AC Power||Eighty Watt (80W) or Sixty Watt (60w)|
A selected choice of:
60W power supply to run the machine with a humidifier
80W power supply to run the machine with a humidifier and heated tubing
Regarding Philips External 80W AC Power Supply for PR System One 60 Series REMstar CPAP/BiPAP
Model: 1091399, 1091398
I need model no. 1091398 60W for my machine, however, you only have model no. 1091399 80W available, would like to know whether both model the output plug is the same. Thank you.
If you are looking for a battery for the System One device, please check the link below. Note that how long a battery lasts depends on the pressure setting and if a humidifier is being used. They typically last between 7-8 hours.