Headgear Assembly for CPAP Mask
This package includes the headgear and assembly for the Swift FX Nasal Pillow Mask, including the Bella Loops. Included are two bella loops, buckles, soft sleeves, the headgear assembly, and two soft straps.
The headgear assembly comes with everything you need for your Swift FX for her's headgear attachment. Featuring the Bella loops, the buckles, soft sleeves, soft straps, and the silicone headgear piece, the combo pack includes everything you'll need if you've lost or damaged part of your mask.
This combo pack is compatible with the ResMed Swift FX for Her Nasal CPAP mask. It is also compatible with the regular Swift FX CPAP mask and the FX Bella. All are ResMed items.
- Convenient Accessories
- Items Attach Easily
- Aesthetic Pink Trim
These accessories, while compatible with both masks, are intended primarily for the For Her model. The size and color scheme was designed to match the For Her.
Mask Fitting Guide and Overview
- Is this compatible with the Swift FX Bella?
- Yes, this is also compatible with ResMed's Swift FX Bella.
- Does this come with the nasal pillow?
- No, the only items included are the headgear attachments.
- Two Bella loops (1 pair)
- 1 pair of buckles to attach the Bella loops to the CPAP mask pillows
- 4 pink soft wraps made for the Bella loops
- Swift FX for Her Headgear so you can switch back and forth from the Bella loops or the Swift FX for her headgear
- 2 pink soft straps used with the Swift FX for Her Headgear
I have used the ear loops, and the regular headgear. I like both, but the ear loops are my choice. If they hurt your ears, you have them tightened up too much.
I love, love, love the Bella Loops! I'd had problems with the Swift FX headgear riding up on the back of my head, and my hair would be a disaster in the morning, so was intrigued when I discovered this option.
I've seen comments about ear pain from the loops, so I was a little leary.. I discovered that yes, it was a little uncomfortable when I first tightened the straps. so I loosened them up gradually until I discovered just the right combination for comfort and a leak-free mask. I slept well, and awakened to find that the mask hadn't budged all night. Bravo ResMed!!!