Ultra Mirage II Assembly Kit
The assembly kit includes a mask, cushion, headgear clips, forehead pad, elbow assembly, and tube swivel. ResMed's Ultra Mirage II combines various features of other popular ResMed nasal masks with the best of the Ultra Mirage mask to offer a combination of maximum comfort, a hassle-free experience, silent operation, and superior therapy effectiveness.
A dual layer cushion has a supportive inner layer that ensures superior stability and a soft outer membrane that reduces the chance of leaks and pressure sores. When air flows travels through the mask it inflates the membrane and softly positions it on the face, enabling it to form a secure seal without over-tightening the headgear.
Quick Release Swivel
The quick release swivel enables you to disconnect and connect the CPAP tube to your mask easily. This enables you to perform necessary maintenance with no hassles.
Flexible Forehead Pad
A flexible forehead pad adapts to the contours of your forehead and facial structure ensuring a firm, stable support. The new version has numbered adjustable forehead support position from 1 - 4.
The cushion clip allows you to easily attach and detach the cushion from the frame, which removes any hassle of associated with maintenance or replacement. Previous clips are green; they are now in navy blue.
Innovative Air Vent Design
The exhalation ports diffuse CO2 away from you and your partner while simultaneously reducing noise for a quiet sleep environment.
360 Degree Elbow Rotation
Ensures a flexible tube which is able to adapt to whatever movement or angle you sleep in, without compromising the quality of your seal or therapy.
Headgear Quick Clips
You can easily remove the mask without the need to re-adjust headgear. This means you can get up and go and return to same settings you found comfortable.
- Dual-Layer Cushion - Supportive inner layer for stability, softer outer membrane reduces leaks and perssure sores
- Quick Release Swivel - Connect/disconnect the tube to your mask easily
- Cushion Clip - Detach and attach cushion to the frame, hassle free
- Innovative Air Vent - Diffuses air away from you while reducing noise
- 360 Degree Elbow Rotation - Flexible, adapts to movement without compromising quality of your seal
- Headgear Quick Clips - Quickly remove mask without needing to adjust headgear
The frames and cushion sizes are all interchangeable, you may select any cushion size for the frame of your choice.
Recognizing a Poor Fit
How often should I wash the mask and its components?
You should wash your mask and components daily after every use.
Do I need a special cleaning solution for my mask?
No, there is no special cleaning solution required, simply wash your mask in warm water with a mild detergent and air dry out of direct sunlight.
Is a cushion included with the purchase of the assembly kit?
Yes a corresponding cushion of the same size is included with the purchase of a frame.
- ResMed Forehead Pad for Ultra Mirage II, Mirage Activa and Mirage Activa LT, Mirage SoftGel, Mirage Micro Nasal Masks, Mirage Quattro and Ultra Mirage Full Face Masks
- ResMed Forehead Support with Pad for Ultra Mirage II Nasal Mask
- ResMed Mask Port Caps
- ResMed Chin Strap Restraint
- ResMed Universal Headgear for various ResMed masks
- ResMed Quick Release Swivel
- ResMed Ultra Mirage and Ultra Mirage II Nasal Mask Elbow Assembly
- ResMed Mirage Activa , Ultra Mirage Full Face and Mirage Quattro Headgear Clips
- Vent Cover for ResMed Ultra Mirage & Ultra Mirage II
- ResMed Ultra Mirage II Cushion Clip
- ResMed Ultra Mirage II Frame Assembly
- ResMed Headgear Clips for Mirage SoftGel, Mirage Activa LT, Ultra Mirage II and Mirage Micro Nasal Masks
- ResMed Ultra Mirage II CPAP Nasal Mask Cushion
ResMed Forehead Pad for Ultra Mirage II, Activa/Activa LT, SoftGel, Micro Nasal CPAP Masks, Quattro and Ultra Mirage Full Face Masks$6.00
|Weight||Approx 8 oz|
- Mask frame
- Cushion of selected size
- Tube Swivel
- Headgear Clips
- Forehead Pad
- Elbow Assembly
Please note: Headgear is not included.