Frame Assembly for Comfortable CPAP Masks
The Frame Assembly for the Swift LT and Swift for Her Pillow Mask is intended to be a replacement or spare assembly kit for ResMed's Swift LT brand. The assembly comes with an elbow, short tube, and swivel, which connects the LT to all standard CPAP and BiLevel tubing devices.
Assembly Comes With...
The Frame Assembly for the Swift LT and Swift for Her comes with a pillow frame, an elbow, a short tube, and a swivel. The pillow sleeve is not included, and neither is any headgear attachment.
ResMed's Swift LT is a silent and lightweight nasal pillow CPAP mask. The mask comes with three different pillow sizes, and the location of the air vents allow for the mask to be one of the quietest masks on the market.
- Lightweight and Easy to Carry
- Quick and Easy Replacement
- Flexible CPAP Mask
The Swift LT is easy to take apart and clean. You should clean your mask every day after use in order to lengthen the mask's life span. You can purchase mask wipes and tube cleaners to help speed up the process, but if you prefer to wash your CPAP mask without additional products, we recommend using warm water, a mild detergent, and a soft cloth.
Fitting the ResMed Swift LT CPAP Mask
- After putting the pillows on your nose, pull the headgear piece up and over your head
- Tighten the upper straps until you are comfortable
- Tighten the rear straps until they are comfortable
- Rotate the front frame until the pillows are comfortable
- Connect the swivel tube to your CPAP device or humidifier tubing
- If the mask is comfortable, it's ready for use
- Adjust it accordingly to counteract leaks, but do not adjust to the point where you are uncomfortable
What is the advantage to buying a replacement assembly?
The assembly costs less than an entire mask, so if only part of your mask is damaged, we recommend purchasing the requisite parts instead of a whole new mask.
Why buy the kit instead of specific parts individually?
The Swift LT is durable, but masks wear down and break over time, and as you use your mask, different parts are likely to become compromised over time. Chances are good that you will need to replace multiple parts of the mask over it's life time, and the accessory offers you the chance to package different pieces.
© ResMed 2020 Used with Permission.