Mirage Quattro Full Face mask Frame
The Mirage Quattro Full Face Assembly Kit comes in 4 different sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, and Large. Included in the kit are the elbow, frame, headgear clips, and forehead support. ResMed's assembly kit brings some unique technology to ensure top of the line performance and comfort. The MicroFit Dial that provides a hassle free method of finding the perfect fit, a simple design that ensures an easy maintenance cycle, and quiet air vents that creates a quiet sleep environment.
Enables you to make 24 micro-adjustments personalizing the fit by moving the dual wall cushion and forehead pad in tandem as the dial is moved. ResMed's Microfit Dial aims to reduce the hassle commonly associated with first time fittings and proactively prevents over-tightening of the mask.
Parts can be easily taken apart and re-assembled for cleaning and maintenance. This enables a smooth daily maintenace procedure to keep your parts clean, and extend the life of your mask in general. The headgear ensures the mask can be removed without removing the headgear significantly reducing the amount of adjustments needed for each use.
Quiet Air Vents
Air vents actively work at directing the flow of air away from you and your partner while simultaneously reducing noise by up to 50%. If you need a quiet environment to fall asleep, these air vents will maintain that environment.
- Micro-Fit Dial - Small dial provides 24 adjustable positions
- Minimal Mask Parts - Simple and quick cleaning
- Quiet Air Vents - Reduces noise generated from mask by over 50%
Remember to keep the frame out of direct sunlight after your wash it, otherwise it may suffer damage.
ResMed Quattro: Overview and Fitting
Why do I need a replacement frame?
Over the course of your therapy you will find the need to replace parts of your mask due to normal wear and tear. Buying a frame enables you to have a backup when the life of your current frame comes to an end.
Can I buy individual parts of a frame instead or do I have to buy a whole new frame?
You can certainly buy replaceable parts individually. The headgear clips, cushion, air vents, and headgear are some of the many parts you can buy individually.
What do I use to wash my frame?
Use warm distilled water and hand-wash your frame, you may use a mild detergent. Keep it out of direct sunlight when you let it air dry.
- ResMed Universal Headgear for various ResMed masks
- ResMed Mirage Activa , Ultra Mirage Full Face and Mirage Quattro Headgear Clips
- ResMed Cushion Clip for the Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask
- ResMed Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask Replacement Cushion and Clip
- ResMed Forehead Support for ResMed Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask
- ResMed Forehead Dial for Mirage Micro , Mirage Activa LT and Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask
|Model||61265, 61266, 61267|