AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Assembly Kit
The AirFit P10 assembly kit includes a mask and one nasal pillow cushion. ResMed's AirFit P10 is a top of the line quiet, lightweight nasal pillow mask that is 50% quieter and 50% lighter than the Swift FX. You will have superior comfort and quality seal in a lightweight package.
The AirFit is composed of three parts only: the vent frame, headgear (not included with the assembly kit), and the nasal pillow. This ensures a very easy assembly and re-assembly process, enabling easier maintenance and a clear line of sight for night time activities.
Flexible Short Tube
A flexible short tube is attached to frame, which allows a much greater range of motion while you sleep without disturbing the seal of your nasal pillow. The short tube is not detachable from the frame.
Dual-Wall Nasal Pillows
The Pillows come in four different size, and are designed to adapt to movement. ResMed is able to achieve a flexible nasal pillow due to the pillow's ability to compress and de-compress during movement, creating a seal.
Quiet Exhalation Ports
QuietAir technology utilizes woven mesh vents that direct and diffuse air quietly away from you and your partner, enabling a silent night of therapy.
- Simple Design - Composed of 3 parts ensuring a simple maintenance process and clear line of sight
- Flexible Short Tube - Attached short tube provides freedom of movement without compromising seal quality
- Dual-Wall Nasal Pillows - Adapts to movement ensuring seal integrity is maintained
- Quiet Exhalation Ports - Exhalation ports diffuse air away from you and your partner while reducing noise
It is important to note that the AirFit P10 utilizes magnetic headgear clips and if you use a pacemaker you must keep it at least 2 inches away from any active medical implant.
AirFit Nasal Pillow
How often should I wash the mask and its components?
ResMed recommends you wash your mask daily in order to extend the life of your mask components.
Do I need a special cleaning solution for my mask?
No, simply use warm water and a mild detergent to wash your mask and then air dry out of direct sunlight.
- ResMed AirFit P10 Replacement Nasal Pillow Cushion
- QuickFit Elastic Headgear for ResMed AirFit Nasal Pillow P10 System
|HCPCS Code||A7034, A7035, A7033|
The text is confusing and unclear about whether the head gear -- that is, the straps that go around the head and hold the mask on - is included in this product. Are the straps included??
Frame is ok but very expensive in my opinion, would like to see a less expensive version