DreamWear Nasal Mask Kit with Headgear with Arms FitPack
The DreamWear Nasal Mask Kit comes with the DreamWear small and medium sizes Frame, the small and medium sizes of the Dreamwear Under the Nose nasal cushion, and The DreamWear Headgear with Arms. The DreamWear Headgear with Arms is the latest innovation that focuses on comfort, exceptional fit, and stability. The arms on the headgear help offer exceptional stability to your mask to make sure it does not fall off as you sleep. Leaks are reduced, and performance is improved. The variety of sizes provided makes it the best option to start your therapy.
Comfort and Freedom
The DreamWear Nasal Mask features a unique design that allows for airflow to be unobstructed even when you sleep on your sides. Also, the cushion is so comfortable that users have described it as it being like wearing no mask at all. With more freedom to move and more overall comfort, you’ll be bound to sleep better.
The updated DreamWear with Headgear that comes with the kit provides many benefits. Similar to how glasses can comfortably stay on a person’s face, the DreamWear Headgear with Arms can comfortably rest on your face to help support the stability of your CPAP mask. The arms on the sides of the headgear rest comfortably across the sides of your head to prevent your mask from slipping off. The slip resistant material used in the headgear further prevent your mask from accidentally slipping off of your face.
- Enhanced comfort - The DreamWear’s soft silicone frame and fabric gently touches your cheeks to provide the ultimate comfort.
- Movement Freedom - The hose is connected at the top of the head, making it easier for you to move around in your bed and in your sleep. You will have no problems browsing your phone, reading, or watching TV from your bed.
- Headgear with arms - The arms on the side of the DreamWear Headgear ensure that the mask is pressed gently but firmly against your head so you can feel mentally comfortable that the mask will not fall off, and feel physically comfortable as you sleep.
When attaching the DreamWear Headgear onto your mask, you can look at the headgear to see the letters “L” and “R” written on them. This can help you easily figure out the direction in which you attach the headgear onto your mask.
Q: What is the difference between the DreamWear with Arms and the Original DreamWear Mask without Arms?
A: The difference is the headgear: the headgear with arm is an upgraded design, which prevents unintentional movements during sleep. The mask uses the same nasal cushions and the frames as the original Dreamwear nasal mask.
Q: Is the Dreamwear Headgear w/ arm latex-free?
A: Yes, the DreamWear Headgear is latex-free.
Length of Frames:
- Small Frame - 19 inches
- Medium Frame - 20 inches
- Hand wash with mild detergent
- Rinse thoroughly, hang or air dry