ResMed N30i Nasal CPAP Mask
The ResMed AirFit N30i nasal mask features a top-of-the-head tube design that gives you the freedom to sleep in many positions. The nasal cradle cushion sits comfortably under the nose rather than over the nasal bridge. This mask is great for active sleepers. Sleep in any position with the freedom of movement you get from the N30i!
*Starter Pack includes the small or standard (medium) frame of your choice and 3 size cushions, small, medium, and small wide; the cushions are interchangeable with the frame.
AirFit N30i Frame
The AirFit N30i frame has a self-adjusting SpringFit design that allows for a comfortable and snug fit, so your mask does not move around while you sleep. It is easy to adjust the headgear on the side of the frame. The AirFit frame can use any size N30i Nasal cushion or the AirFit Pillow cushion. The Airfit Full Face cushion is not compatible with this frame.
Updated Nasal Cushion Featuring QuietAir Vent Technology
The new N30i nasal cushion has been upgraded to softer silicone material and redesigned to include QuietAir vent technology. The original hard plastic cushion was replaced by soft and comfortable silicone, which allows the cushion to flex while the air passes. The upgraded soft cushion is also more adaptive to the user's sleep positions. The QuietAir vent technology provides improved comfort, a reliable mask seal, and a less disruptive therapy that is 57% quieter than the former design.
The cushion comes in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Small-wide, and Wide.
Over the Head Hose
This mask also has a tube on the top of the head with a 360-degree swivel which makes this mask comfortable to use in bed, while leaving your field of view unobstructed and your bed partner happy as well!
Standard - The Standard Starter Pack comes with the standard mask frame size. Most users will prefer this size frame regardless of their cushion size.
Small - The Small Starter Pack comes with a small mask frame size for users with smaller head sizes.
Both size starter packs come with Small, Medium, and Small-Wide cushions.
*Tip: adjust the headgear to make the mask fit you best.
For a more specific guide to selecting a frame size, please refer to the video "ResMed AirFit N30i - Selecting a frame size" in this product image carousel.
- Stable Fit: Self-adjusting SpringFit frame is quick to fit and stays comfortably in place all night, even when users move in their sleep.
- Flexible movement and connection: Simple quick-release elbow for easy connection and disconnection at night, and 360o rotation for greater freedom of movement.
- Built-in comfort: Soft, integrated sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile and create a softer, more comfortable experience.
- Fast and accurate fitting: A snugly fitting frame and cleverly designed cushion deliver support and stability with a light touch.
- Supportive chassis: The integrated chassis provides additional support for front and side loads, allowing for a stable fit even for active sleepers.
- Unobtrusive under-the-nose design: Nasal cradle cushion sits below the nose, softening the user's perception of therapy while providing effective therapy and a stable seal.
- Septum bridge membrane: Intuitive fit and provides a stable seal all the way to the tip of the nose through the night.
- Curved cushion design: The curved cushion design cradles the shape of the nose and smoothly transitions from the thicker side walls for added stability, to a thinner soft center giving comfort where it's needed most.
*The AirFit N30i Nasal CPAP mask is not compatible with the AirMini Auto CPAP machine but it is compatible with all other CPAP devices.
How to Choose Your ResMed N30i Nasal Mask Size?
- If you are male, start with the standard frame size. If you are female, start with the small frame size.
- If you try the standard size first, and the frame sits too close to your ears, size down to the small frame for a better fit.
- If the frame is too large, try the small size frame for a better fit.
- If you try the small frame first and the frame sits too close to your eyes, size up to the standard frame for a better fit.
- If the frame is too small, try the standard-size frame for a more comfortable fit.
How To Use the Fitting Template?
- Please ensure the template is printed to scale
- Cut out along the dotted line
- Refer to the diagram on the template to determine the appropriate cushion size
- Place the template below your nose perpendicular to your face.
- Narrow nose: start with the blue/red side of the template
- Wide nose: start with the black/purple side of the template
- If your nose falls inside or outside the margins on the template or between two sizes, choose the large one.
- Select the appropriate cushion for your starter pack (standard or mall) if your nose size is S (red) or M (blue) and SW (purple). If your nose is W (black), you'll need to order the cushion separately. The standard and small starter packs come with three cushion sizes: S, M, and L. The standard starter pack also comes with a standard frame; the small starter pack also comes with a small frame.
Weekly Mask Cleaning Instruction
- Disassemble the mask into its components as per disassembly instructions.
- Soak each of the components (headgear, elbow, and frame) in warm water and a mild liquid detergent.
- Clean the elbow and frame with a soft bristle brush and the headgear with your hands.
- Rinse each of the components thoroughly under running tap water.
- Squeeze the headgear and the sleeves on the frame with a clean towel to remove excess water.
- Leave each of the components to air dry away from direct sunlight.
How To Assemble the Mask?
- Ensure you have all the mask components and parts together.
- Connect the elbow to the frame.
- Thread the left end of the headgear into the left side of the frame and fasten the tab.
- Thread the right end of the headgear into the right side of the frame and fasten the tab.
- Align the arrow on the cushion to the arrow on the frame and connect them together.
- Connect the remaining end of the cushion and frame together with the ResMed logo facing the right way up through the headgear.
Standard Starter Pack *model #63800
- Standard Frame System
- Cushions (S, M, Small-Wide)
- User Instructions
- Sizing Gauge Template
Small Starter Pack *model #63801
- Small Frame System
- Cushion (S, M, Small-Wide)
- User Instructions
- Sizing Gauge Template
Standard Mask frame: 19.5 x .75 x .25 in
Cushion size Small: 3.5 ix 1.5 x 1.75 in
Cushion size Small-Wide: 3.75 x 1.25 x 1.35 in
Cushion size Medium: 3.5 x 1.5 x 2 in
- Use the provided template and your judgment to determine whether a patient has a narrow or wide nose.
- If the patient has a narrow nose, place the blue/red side of the template under the nose. If the patient has a wide nose, place the black/purple side of the template under the nose.
- Assess whether their nose falls inside or exceeds the width or length margins on the template to determine their cushion size.
- Select the matching cushion from those provided.